- Martha Snell Nicholson (9)
- Worrying by Basilea Schlink (1)
- Andy Thompson As a Christian who is a born worrier, I really...
- Jesus, tender Shepherd, hear me by Mary Lundie Duncan (3)
- Praise in the Midst of Trouble - Streams in the... (1)
- Margaret Henderson I read these lovely devotions every day and I find...
- More Artwork by Lilias Trotter (3)
- Anthea Yes! Check out Lilias' paintings on www.fineartamerica.com
- Mary Lundie Duncan (1814-1840) (1)
- Melody Myrow My Grandmother taught me this prayer when I was a...
- Faith’s Checkbook 02/17 (1)
- Anita Faith's Checkbook has been such an encouraging devotional. It offers...
- A Devious Repentance By Elisabeth Elliot (5)
Tag Archives: Faith
I know not, but God knows; Oh, blessed rest from fear! All my unfolding days To Him are plain and clear. Each anxious, puzzled “Why?” From doubt or dread that grows, Finds answer in this thought; I know not, … Continue reading
Click here to listen. Jos 6:17-25; Rom 4:16-5:8; Jam 2:17, 25 By faith we are able to receive the promises of God and rejoice in the hope of our glorious Savior Jesus Christ. Christ Our Life Ministries
When our immunity in Christ is strong.. When we are in the deepest surrender to know only Him All is at rest. What can go wrong? When our immunity in Christ is strong.. By loving, by knowing, seeking, and praising … Continue reading
(This article was originally sent out as a tract. To download a zip file of this tract click here.) “YOUR faith groweth exceedingly.” Are not St. Paul’s glad words true in a measure in these? If we look back twenty years … Continue reading
O holy Savior, Friend unseen, The faint, the weak on Thee may lean, Help me, throughout life’s varying scene, By faith to cling to Thee. Blessed with this fellowship divine, Take what Thou wilt, I’ll ne’er repine; E’en as the … Continue reading
“Make every effort to supplement your faith with virtue, and virtue with knowledge, and knowledge with self-control, and self-control with steadfastness, and steadfastness with godliness, and godliness with brotherly affection, and brotherly affection with love.” (2 Peter 1:5-7) Faith Do … Continue reading
1 Jesus, tender Shepherd, hear me; Bless Thy little lamb to-night: Through the darkness be Thou near me, Keep me safe till morning light. 2 All this day Thy hand has led me, And I thank Thee for Thy care; … Continue reading
There shall be a performance of those things That loving heart hath waited long to see; Those words shall be fulfilled to which she clings, Because her God hath promised faithfully; And, knowing Him, she ne’er can doubt His Word; … Continue reading