- Helen Lemmel (1863-1961) (1)
- Alice Kowalski aka Allie Jo Thomas I love Helen's song, "Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus" I...
- Testimony: Coming Out of Hebrew Roots Movement (Anonymous) (8)
- Alicia Just because this was your experience doesn't mean that we...
- Amy Carmichael's Dream (2)
- Ken Nyhus I just read this powerful poem called, "Amy Carmichael's Dream"....
- Biography of Gladys Aylward (3)
- Wes Groleau (???) I think the article should have included the fact that...
- Prayer for Our Children by Amy Carmichael (3)
- christine barbour-johnson This hymn / poem by Amy Carmichael ( which was...
- Many Crowd The Savior's Kingdom by Amy Carmichael (1)
- Jean Patience Very true. It is to wake up the nowadays Christians...
- Mary: Portrait of a Woman Used by God by Nancy... (2)
- MADGE May i become as this woman. Amen.
- If - Part 2 (Calvary Love) by Amy Carmichael (4)
- Biography of Madame Guyon (5)
- Amo A brilliant article. Thanks for your hard work. I will...
- Hope for Hurting Women - Testimony of Jackie Kenaston (2)
- Duncan Pate Well I woke up with more hope than yesterday 16-10-2017...
- Helen Lemmel (1863-1961) (1)
Category Archives: Amy Carmichael
The sound of a sob In the darkness, A child crieth after its Father— “My spirit within me is burning, Consumed with a passionate yearning— Oh, unknown, far away Father!”— No voice answers out of the darkness. Thayumanavar, A thousand … Continue reading
They march, and strike the note of pain, A moment pause, then strike again; A third time sounds the drummer’s roll, Mourning the passage of a sou!. A covered corpse—a torch of fire— They bear it to the funeral pyre. … Continue reading
“There is no people upon the face of the earth who are afflicted with so many self-imposed, and therefore remediable, evils as the Hindus.” Sir Madhava Rau, An educated Brahman. GOSHA ” ; ” Murrevu “—what do ‘ … Continue reading
“Love, knowledge, power, and chosen words, three things Should he possess who speaks the word of kings. An envoy meet is he, well learned, of fearless eye, Who speaks right home, prepared for each emergency.” TlRUVULLUVAR, Tamil Poet, A thousand … Continue reading
“Show good to the Good—the Responsive, And in rock that abideth you write it: Show good to the Bad—Unresponsive, In wavering water indite it. Impressions abide, or impressions fade, As the heart is, so the impression made.” AVVAYAR, Tamil … Continue reading
The tom-toms thumped straight on all night, and the darkness shuddered round me like a living, feeling thing. I could not go to sleep, so I lay awake and looked; and I saw, as it seemed, this: That I stood … Continue reading
Amy had to leave Japan due to health concerns, and then stayed in China. Then she felt the Lord telling her to go to Ceylon. Eventually, she went to India where she stayed for 53 years. This is a letter … Continue reading
To Calv’ry let our eyes be turned, With Calv’ry love our hearts be burned; For there in Calv’ry’s awful hour, Love conquered sin and Satan’s pow’r. Lord, turn our gaze upon Thy Cross, Counting all else not gain but loss; … Continue reading
O God of burning altar fire, O God of love’s consuming flame, Make pure the flame of our desire To win the lost to seek Thy Name. There is no coldness, Lord, in Thee, Oh, keep us kindled lest we … Continue reading