I know not, but God knows; Oh, blessed rest from fear!
All my unfolding days
To Him are plain and clear.
Each anxious, puzzled “Why?”
From doubt or dread that grows,
Finds answer in this thought;
I know not, but He knows.
I cannot, but God can;
Oh, balm for all my care!
The burden that I drop
His hand will lift and bear,
Though eagle pinions tire —
I walk where once I ran —
This is my strength, to know
I cannot, but God can.
I see not, but God sees;
Oh, all-sufficient light!
My dark and hidden way
To Him is always bright.
My strained and peering eyes
May close in restful ease,
And I in peace may sleep;
I see not, but He sees.
- If - Part 2 (Calvary Love) by Amy Carmichael (4)
- Biography of Madame Guyon (5)
- Hope for Hurting Women - Testimony of Jackie Kenaston (2)
- Duncan Pate Well I woke up with more hope than yesterday 16-10-2017...
- The Martyrdom of St. Domnina and Her Two Daughters (1)
- Sofia Vokolos-West Lord have mercy on our souls and save our children's...
- THE HOT WATER BOTTLE - A True Story By Helen... (1)
- Glenda Macdonald Please email me this true story of the hot water...
- Lean Hard by Octavius Winslow (4)
- Sharon L Buck I've always thought the author was unknown, also. Nice to...
- Faith's Checkbook 09/30 (1)
- Vicki I love the image of baby birds waiting to be...
- HISTORY OF HERALD OF HIS COMING (7)
- Kathleen Porter The Holy Spirit brought you to mind tonight as I...
- Build Me A Son by General Douglas MacArthur (2)
- Michelle It was a mistake, and not clarified in the book....