- Helen Lemmel (1863-1961) (1)
- Alice Kowalski aka Allie Jo Thomas I love Helen's song, "Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus" I...
- Testimony: Coming Out of Hebrew Roots Movement (Anonymous) (8)
- Alicia Just because this was your experience doesn't mean that we...
- Amy Carmichael's Dream (2)
- Ken Nyhus I just read this powerful poem called, "Amy Carmichael's Dream"....
- Biography of Gladys Aylward (3)
- Wes Groleau (???) I think the article should have included the fact that...
- Prayer for Our Children by Amy Carmichael (3)
- christine barbour-johnson This hymn / poem by Amy Carmichael ( which was...
- Many Crowd The Savior's Kingdom by Amy Carmichael (1)
- Jean Patience Very true. It is to wake up the nowadays Christians...
- Mary: Portrait of a Woman Used by God by Nancy... (2)
- MADGE May i become as this woman. Amen.
- If - Part 2 (Calvary Love) by Amy Carmichael (4)
- Biography of Madame Guyon (5)
- Amo A brilliant article. Thanks for your hard work. I will...
- Hope for Hurting Women - Testimony of Jackie Kenaston (2)
- Duncan Pate Well I woke up with more hope than yesterday 16-10-2017...
- Helen Lemmel (1863-1961) (1)
Category Archives: Hannah Whitall Smith
The next step after Consecration, in the soul’s progress out of the wilderness of Christian experience into the land that floweth with milk and honey, is that of Faith. And here, as in the first step, Satan is very skilful … Continue reading
It is very important that Christians should not be ignorant of the devices of Satan; for he stands ready to oppose every onward step of the soul’s progress. And especially is he busy when he sees a believer awakened to … Continue reading
You have now begun, I trust, the life of faith. You have given yourself to the Lord to be His wholly and altogether, and He has taken you and has begun to mould and fashion you into a vessel unto … Continue reading
Chapter 1 When the child of God has, by entire abandonment and absolute trust, stepped opt of himself into Christ, and has begun to know something of the blessedness of the life hid with Christ in God, there is one … Continue reading
“The soul of the people was much discouraged because of the way.” The Church of Christ abounds in people who are “discouraged because of the way.” Either inwardly or outwardly, and often both, things look all wrong, and there seems … Continue reading
The life hid with Christ in God has many aspects, and can be considered under a great many different figures. There is one aspect which has been a great help and inspiration to me, and I think may be also … Continue reading
In all the ordinary forms of Christian life, service is apt to have more or less of bondage in it, that is, it is done purely as a matter of duty, and often as a trial and a cross. Certain … Continue reading
(Author, The Christian’s Secret of a Happy Life) I was born in Philadelphia, Pa., second month, eleventh day, 1832. I was converted in Philadelphia, in 1856, in my twenty-sixth year. My conversion was very clear and unmistakable. After long years of … Continue reading
Chapter 6 (From ‘The Christian’s Secret of A Happy Life’) The next step after consecration, in the soul’s progress out of the wilderness of Christian experience, into the land that floweth with milk and honey, is that of faith. And … Continue reading
If you are a Christian, if you profess to have Christ abiding in you – then let everything else go that you might live out in a practical daily walk and observation the Christ-life you have dwelling in you. You … Continue reading