Margaret Snell Nicholson was a woman who suffered from four incurable diseases. She struggled with pain more than thirty-five years, an invalid, bound to her bed. Her spirit was so transcendently triumphant through those many weary years, that she wrote some of the finest Christian poetry which has ever been written.
Attention Brothers and Sisters**********The plugin that organized the content on this website, suddenly became unavailable. Sorry for the inconvenience. I hope to have this resolved soon. Content is not available as it should be. UPDATE: I found a way to fix it, but it will take a few more days to complete.
- A Devious Repentance By Elisabeth Elliot (3)
- God Calling (4)
- Prayers Ancient and Modern 12/18 (2)
- Annie Johnson Flint (9)
- Evy De Lano What God Hath Promised
- Xiao Min (12)
- Missionary's Wives (3)
- Joy I've read many books about Hudson Taylor and his associates,...
- Prayers Ancient and Modern 10/07 (1)
- Geniève Loved reading these prayers. Thank you.