Margaret Snell Nicholson was a woman who suffered from four incurable diseases. She struggled with pain more than thirty-five years, an invalid, bound to her bed. Her spirit was so transcendently triumphant through those many weary years, that she wrote some of the finest Christian poetry which has ever been written.
- Xiao Min (11)
- Missionary's Wives (3)
- Prayers Ancient and Modern 10/07 (1)
- Geniève Loved reading these prayers. Thank you.
- God hath not promised skies always blue by Annie Johnson... (3)
- Barbara Willis Dr. David Jeremiah the Bible Teacher in the U.S. mentioned...
- Prayers Ancient and Modern 08/27 (1)
- John Cyrus Wonderful site for comfort even for men!
- More Artwork by Lilias Trotter (2)
- Madame Guyon Quotes (4)
- D.m.Attwood How grateful I am The Lord led me to your...