- Xiao Min (10)
- Prayers Ancient and Modern 08/27 (1)
- John Cyrus Wonderful site for comfort even for men!
- Missionary's Wives (2)
- More Artwork by Lilias Trotter (2)
- Madame Guyon Quotes (4)
- D.m.Attwood How grateful I am The Lord led me to your...
- Crossing over into Womanhood by Dina Martin (1)
- Rebekah Domer Dina, I love what you wrote, and it resonates with...
- God Calling (2)
- Michelle Hello grace, Thank you for your comment. I have read...
Category Archives: Annie S. Hawks
Thine, most gracious Lord, O make me wholly Thine— Thine in thought, in word and deed, For Thou, O Christ, art mine. Refrain Wholly Thine, wholly Thine; Thou hast bought me, I am Thine; Bless?d Savior, Thou art mine; Make … Continue reading
Annie Hawks wrote: One day as a young wife and mother of 37 years of age, I was busy with my regular household tasks. Suddenly, I became so filled with the sense of nearness to the Master that, wondering how … Continue reading