- Rosalind Goforth (2)
- He Giveth More Grace by Annie Johnson Flint (1)
- Cesar A Gonzalez Reading this word filled up my soul.
- Missionary's Wives (4)
- E Thank you, Joy. Your response was very helpful and encouraging...
- Elisabeth Elliot (1)
- Jane Henderson I am in search of Elisabeth Elliott flip devotional that...
- Biography of Madame Guyon (3)
- Margaret Greenwood A very moving account of an amazing lady. What an...
- Prayer for Our Children by Amy Carmichael (1)
- Mary Winslow (1)
- christine Thank you
- All Women (6)
- Gisela Yohannan (4)
- Michelle What???
The Secret Depths by Michelle
There used to be this secret place that I harbored grief and despair. My own little refuge where I was bound by grudging and resentments. A secret place I called my own full of bitterness and anger. But now…. ….old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. 2 Cor. 5:17 There is this place in which I enjoy the secret riches of Christ. Is. 45:3 My refuge, my hightower a stronghold in the storms of life. Nah. 1:7 A secret place filled with Christ within, my hope of glory. Col. 1:27 A wellspring of life. Rest for the weary. Hope for the hurting. My Deliverer from Evil. My Rescuer in the Night. Christ Jesus, And in Him Alone I am able to stand. So bury the hatchet and marry Christ, He is Lord of all in this life. Pursue peace with all men. Bring honour, where honour is due. Count it all dung, so that I may win Christ. So turn to Christ and let Him be your Saviour instead of YOU.