- If Christ Should Come Tonight by Martha Snell Nicholson (4)
- The Old-Fashioned Way by Civilla D. Martin (1)
- Tim Thomas I am looking to play this song on my guitar...
- Account of Two Women Who Prayed for D. L. Moody (1)
- Daniel Brown This is a wonderful testimony! Is there a book in...
- Elisabeth Elliot Quotes (6)
- Collette Diez I have been searching to try to find Elisabeth Elliot's...
- About This Site (20)
- Edith I just found this site. Thank you.
- Unawares by Emma A. Lent (5)
- Arlynne L Jondro In 1960 I was a beehive in my church, and...
- Guests by Martha Snell Nicholson (1)
- James Murdoch Since 1987 I have lived with chronic low back pain...
- Basilea Schlink (5)
The Secret Depths by Michelle
There used to be this secret place that I harbored grief and despair. My own little refuge where I was bound by grudging and resentments. A secret place I called my own full of bitterness and anger. But now…. ….old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. 2 Cor. 5:17 There is this place in which I enjoy the secret riches of Christ. Is. 45:3 My refuge, my hightower a stronghold in the storms of life. Nah. 1:7 A secret place filled with Christ within, my hope of glory. Col. 1:27 A wellspring of life. Rest for the weary. Hope for the hurting. My Deliverer from Evil. My Rescuer in the Night. Christ Jesus, And in Him Alone I am able to stand. So bury the hatchet and marry Christ, He is Lord of all in this life. Pursue peace with all men. Bring honour, where honour is due. Count it all dung, so that I may win Christ. So turn to Christ and let Him be your Saviour instead of YOU.