- Martha Snell Nicholson (9)
- Worrying by Basilea Schlink (1)
- Andy Thompson As a Christian who is a born worrier, I really...
- Jesus, tender Shepherd, hear me by Mary Lundie Duncan (3)
- Praise in the Midst of Trouble - Streams in the... (1)
- Margaret Henderson I read these lovely devotions every day and I find...
- More Artwork by Lilias Trotter (3)
- Anthea Yes! Check out Lilias' paintings on www.fineartamerica.com
- Mary Lundie Duncan (1814-1840) (1)
- Melody Myrow My Grandmother taught me this prayer when I was a...
- Faith’s Checkbook 02/17 (1)
- Anita Faith's Checkbook has been such an encouraging devotional. It offers...
- A Devious Repentance By Elisabeth Elliot (5)
The Secret Depths by Michelle
There used to be this secret place that I harbored grief and despair. My own little refuge where I was bound by grudging and resentments. A secret place I called my own full of bitterness and anger. But now…. ….old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. 2 Cor. 5:17 There is this place in which I enjoy the secret riches of Christ. Is. 45:3 My refuge, my hightower a stronghold in the storms of life. Nah. 1:7 A secret place filled with Christ within, my hope of glory. Col. 1:27 A wellspring of life. Rest for the weary. Hope for the hurting. My Deliverer from Evil. My Rescuer in the Night. Christ Jesus, And in Him Alone I am able to stand. So bury the hatchet and marry Christ, He is Lord of all in this life. Pursue peace with all men. Bring honour, where honour is due. Count it all dung, so that I may win Christ. So turn to Christ and let Him be your Saviour instead of YOU.