- Biography of Madame Guyon (4)
- Leonard Howard - Walker Have been definitely helped by her biography. The GIVER not...
- Build Me A Son by General Douglas MacArthur (2)
- Michelle It was a mistake, and not clarified in the book....
- This was written by General Douglas Mcarthur. Don't take credit...
- Prayer for Our Children by Amy Carmichael (2)
- Devon sell Praising our Father for Amy Carmichael and for Elizabeth Elliot...
- HISTORY OF HERALD OF HIS COMING (6)
- OLUWASANMI AJAYI MATTHEW Herald of His coming was a publication that l came...
- Faith's Checkbook 08/28 (1)
- Ariella Thanks!
- Where Does a Single Woman Fit Into Today’s Family-Focused Church?... (2)
- Biography of Gladys Aylward (2)
- Kevin An inspiring woman of great Christian faith and courage!
- Mary Winslow (2)
- mirabel l want to be an history maker like mary winslow
- Janice McBride (1)
- Karen Greer Good morning Janice and Richard. :) I was sitting here...
- Biography of Madame Guyon (4)
Tag Archives: Children
From the radio series: Beyond Bath Time, with Erin Davis Leslie Basham: Erin Davis says sometimes moms can be tempted to be discontented. Erin Davis: Here are the ways that it comes out in my own life. A lot of … Continue reading
From the radio series: Beyond Bath Time, with Erin Davis Leslie Basham: Erin Davis and her husband delayed having children while busy in youth ministry. Erin Davis: I feel like there are lots of young people who feel like it’s … Continue reading
From the radio series: Beyond Bath Time, with Erin Davis Leslie Basham: Erin Davis says we live in a world that puts pressures on mothers. Erin Davis: You’d better not look like one, and you’d better not drive a car … Continue reading
Lord, who ordainest for mankind Benignant toils and tender cares! We thank Thee for the ties that bind The mother to the child she bears.We thank Thee for the hopes that rise, Within her heart, as, day by day, The … Continue reading
I LOVE to steal awhile away From every cumbering care, And spend the hours of setting day In humble, grateful prayer. I love, in solitude, to shed The penitential tear; And all His promises to plead, When none but God can hear. … Continue reading
There is a good old saying, perhaps only said by my Grandfather, that distance adds intrigue. It is certainly true — just think back to anything that has ever been distant from you that is now near. Your driver’s license. … Continue reading
A few years ago, when I just had four children and when the oldest was still three, I loaded them all up to go on a walk. After the final sippy cup had found a place and we were ready … Continue reading
Dear Melody, “You are a very real Christian source and authority for my 16-year-old daughter, and I am very grateful… but (here it comes) I feel there are areas in which parents (this parent anyway) need your support and help. … Continue reading
The home where Jesus Christ is Lord is a home where the will of God as revealed in His Word is obeyed in all aspects of life. It is a home where children are taught obedience to parents as representatives … Continue reading
Phoebe wrote of this after the loss of their first child, at the age of nine months. He was born September 1828. He was indeed a lovely flower, Although of pallid hue, Whilst love maternal, “magic power,” Beheld new beauties … Continue reading