- Biography of Madame Guyon (5)
- Hope for Hurting Women - Testimony of Jackie Kenaston (2)
- Duncan Pate Well I woke up with more hope than yesterday 16-10-2017...
- The Martyrdom of St. Domnina and Her Two Daughters (1)
- Sofia Vokolos-West Lord have mercy on our souls and save our children's...
- THE HOT WATER BOTTLE - A True Story By Helen... (1)
- Glenda Macdonald Please email me this true story of the hot water...
- Lean Hard by Octavius Winslow (4)
- Sharon L Buck I've always thought the author was unknown, also. Nice to...
- Faith's Checkbook 09/30 (1)
- Vicki I love the image of baby birds waiting to be...
- HISTORY OF HERALD OF HIS COMING (7)
- Kathleen Porter The Holy Spirit brought you to mind tonight as I...
- Build Me A Son by General Douglas MacArthur (2)
- Michelle It was a mistake, and not clarified in the book....
- This was written by General Douglas Mcarthur. Don't take credit...
- Prayer for Our Children by Amy Carmichael (2)
- Devon sell Praising our Father for Amy Carmichael and for Elizabeth Elliot...
Tag Archives: Children
From the radio series: Beyond Bath Time, with Erin Davis Leslie Basham: Erin Davis says sometimes moms can be tempted to be discontented. Erin Davis: Here are the ways that it comes out in my own life. A lot of … Continue reading
From the radio series: Beyond Bath Time, with Erin Davis Leslie Basham: Erin Davis and her husband delayed having children while busy in youth ministry. Erin Davis: I feel like there are lots of young people who feel like it’s … Continue reading
From the radio series: Beyond Bath Time, with Erin Davis Leslie Basham: Erin Davis says we live in a world that puts pressures on mothers. Erin Davis: You’d better not look like one, and you’d better not drive a car … Continue reading
Lord, who ordainest for mankind Benignant toils and tender cares! We thank Thee for the ties that bind The mother to the child she bears.We thank Thee for the hopes that rise, Within her heart, as, day by day, The … Continue reading
I LOVE to steal awhile away From every cumbering care, And spend the hours of setting day In humble, grateful prayer. I love, in solitude, to shed The penitential tear; And all His promises to plead, When none but God can hear. … Continue reading
There is a good old saying, perhaps only said by my Grandfather, that distance adds intrigue. It is certainly true — just think back to anything that has ever been distant from you that is now near. Your driver’s license. … Continue reading
A few years ago, when I just had four children and when the oldest was still three, I loaded them all up to go on a walk. After the final sippy cup had found a place and we were ready … Continue reading
Dear Melody, “You are a very real Christian source and authority for my 16-year-old daughter, and I am very grateful… but (here it comes) I feel there are areas in which parents (this parent anyway) need your support and help. … Continue reading
The home where Jesus Christ is Lord is a home where the will of God as revealed in His Word is obeyed in all aspects of life. It is a home where children are taught obedience to parents as representatives … Continue reading
Phoebe wrote of this after the loss of their first child, at the age of nine months. He was born September 1828. He was indeed a lovely flower, Although of pallid hue, Whilst love maternal, “magic power,” Beheld new beauties … Continue reading