O My Lord, abide with me, I beseech Thee, and in Thee let my soul find rest, and let it delight itself in Thee, for what is there that can be compared with that peace which is in Thee, seeing that it passeth all understanding! Nothing can bring me any good if I lack Thy peace. And what can I lack if I have Thee, who art all Good? I will rejoice in Thee, and Thou, I hope and pray most humbly, wilt disperse this cloud, and wilt show me the light of Thy will, and wilt cause Thy peace and serenity to fill and gladden my heart. Verily, the heart is ever restless, until it rest in Thee alone. It, which can contain the Highest Good, can never be filled or satisfied with aught that is less than Thee—Amen.
- If Christ Should Come Tonight by Martha Snell Nicholson (4)
- The Old-Fashioned Way by Civilla D. Martin (1)
- Tim Thomas I am looking to play this song on my guitar...
- Account of Two Women Who Prayed for D. L. Moody (1)
- Daniel Brown This is a wonderful testimony! Is there a book in...
- Elisabeth Elliot Quotes (6)
- Collette Diez I have been searching to try to find Elisabeth Elliot's...
- About This Site (20)
- Edith I just found this site. Thank you.
- Unawares by Emma A. Lent (5)
- Arlynne L Jondro In 1960 I was a beehive in my church, and...
- Guests by Martha Snell Nicholson (1)
- James Murdoch Since 1987 I have lived with chronic low back pain...
- Basilea Schlink (5)