O My Lord, abide with me, I beseech Thee, and in Thee let my soul find rest, and let it delight itself in Thee, for what is there that can be compared with that peace which is in Thee, seeing that it passeth all understanding! Nothing can bring me any good if I lack Thy peace. And what can I lack if I have Thee, who art all Good? I will rejoice in Thee, and Thou, I hope and pray most humbly, wilt disperse this cloud, and wilt show me the light of Thy will, and wilt cause Thy peace and serenity to fill and gladden my heart. Verily, the heart is ever restless, until it rest in Thee alone. It, which can contain the Highest Good, can never be filled or satisfied with aught that is less than Thee—Amen.
- Rosalind Goforth (2)
- He Giveth More Grace by Annie Johnson Flint (1)
- Cesar A Gonzalez Reading this word filled up my soul.
- Missionary's Wives (4)
- E Thank you, Joy. Your response was very helpful and encouraging...
- Elisabeth Elliot (1)
- Jane Henderson I am in search of Elisabeth Elliott flip devotional that...
- Biography of Madame Guyon (3)
- Margaret Greenwood A very moving account of an amazing lady. What an...
- Prayer for Our Children by Amy Carmichael (1)
- Mary Winslow (1)
- christine Thank you
- All Women (6)
- Gisela Yohannan (4)
- Michelle What???