“Welcome to Preparing Christ’s Bride. In 1976 Richard and I put our trust in the finished work of Jesus Christ on the cross for our sins. Our marriage was on the brink of divorce and I was in very bad shape physically, mentally and emotionally. Through reading and applying God’s Word daily, repenting of my many sins and forgiving those who had sinned against me, Jesus set me free from the prisons of hate and bitterness and has turned our marriage into something beautiful. My heart’s desire is to share with others how Jesus set me free and to be able to help others get set free also. God is no respecter of persons and what he did for me He can do for anyone. His Word has the answers for every area of our lives and these messages share practical ways of seeing and applying His truth.”
- If Christ Should Come Tonight by Martha Snell Nicholson (4)
- The Old-Fashioned Way by Civilla D. Martin (1)
- Tim Thomas I am looking to play this song on my guitar...
- Account of Two Women Who Prayed for D. L. Moody (1)
- Daniel Brown This is a wonderful testimony! Is there a book in...
- Elisabeth Elliot Quotes (6)
- Collette Diez I have been searching to try to find Elisabeth Elliot's...
- About This Site (20)
- Edith I just found this site. Thank you.
- Unawares by Emma A. Lent (5)
- Arlynne L Jondro In 1960 I was a beehive in my church, and...
- Guests by Martha Snell Nicholson (1)
- James Murdoch Since 1987 I have lived with chronic low back pain...
- Basilea Schlink (5)