“Welcome to Preparing Christ’s Bride. In 1976 Richard and I put our trust in the finished work of Jesus Christ on the cross for our sins. Our marriage was on the brink of divorce and I was in very bad shape physically, mentally and emotionally. Through reading and applying God’s Word daily, repenting of my many sins and forgiving those who had sinned against me, Jesus set me free from the prisons of hate and bitterness and has turned our marriage into something beautiful. My heart’s desire is to share with others how Jesus set me free and to be able to help others get set free also. God is no respecter of persons and what he did for me He can do for anyone. His Word has the answers for every area of our lives and these messages share practical ways of seeing and applying His truth.”
- Martha Snell Nicholson (9)
- Worrying by Basilea Schlink (1)
- Andy Thompson As a Christian who is a born worrier, I really...
- Jesus, tender Shepherd, hear me by Mary Lundie Duncan (3)
- Praise in the Midst of Trouble - Streams in the... (1)
- Margaret Henderson I read these lovely devotions every day and I find...
- More Artwork by Lilias Trotter (3)
- Anthea Yes! Check out Lilias' paintings on www.fineartamerica.com
- Mary Lundie Duncan (1814-1840) (1)
- Melody Myrow My Grandmother taught me this prayer when I was a...
- Faith’s Checkbook 02/17 (1)
- Anita Faith's Checkbook has been such an encouraging devotional. It offers...
- A Devious Repentance By Elisabeth Elliot (5)