“Welcome to Preparing Christ’s Bride. In 1976 Richard and I put our trust in the finished work of Jesus Christ on the cross for our sins. Our marriage was on the brink of divorce and I was in very bad shape physically, mentally and emotionally. Through reading and applying God’s Word daily, repenting of my many sins and forgiving those who had sinned against me, Jesus set me free from the prisons of hate and bitterness and has turned our marriage into something beautiful. My heart’s desire is to share with others how Jesus set me free and to be able to help others get set free also. God is no respecter of persons and what he did for me He can do for anyone. His Word has the answers for every area of our lives and these messages share practical ways of seeing and applying His truth.”
- Rosalind Goforth (2)
- He Giveth More Grace by Annie Johnson Flint (1)
- Cesar A Gonzalez Reading this word filled up my soul.
- Missionary's Wives (4)
- E Thank you, Joy. Your response was very helpful and encouraging...
- Elisabeth Elliot (1)
- Jane Henderson I am in search of Elisabeth Elliott flip devotional that...
- Biography of Madame Guyon (3)
- Margaret Greenwood A very moving account of an amazing lady. What an...
- Prayer for Our Children by Amy Carmichael (1)
- Mary Winslow (1)
- christine Thank you
- All Women (6)
- Gisela Yohannan (4)
- Michelle What???