“Mary Peckham vividly recounts her wayward teenage years and how God’s visitation in her native Island of Lewis radically changed her. She recounts the buzz and excitement of the revival among the people and how “there was such an atmosphere of God”. “The sense of time was gone,” she recollected and testified how cottage prayer meetings became holy ground–“every step of the stairs became a pew.” She shares some eyewitness accounts of Duncan Campbell and stirs the heart to long for more of God.”
- Rosalind Goforth (2)
- He Giveth More Grace by Annie Johnson Flint (1)
- Cesar A Gonzalez Reading this word filled up my soul.
- Missionary's Wives (4)
- E Thank you, Joy. Your response was very helpful and encouraging...
- Elisabeth Elliot (1)
- Jane Henderson I am in search of Elisabeth Elliott flip devotional that...
- Biography of Madame Guyon (3)
- Margaret Greenwood A very moving account of an amazing lady. What an...
- Prayer for Our Children by Amy Carmichael (1)
- Mary Winslow (1)
- christine Thank you
- All Women (6)
- Gisela Yohannan (4)
- Michelle What???