Charlotte Elliott (March 18, 1789 – September 22, 1871) was an English poet and hymn writer. Charlotte spent the first 32 years of her life in Clapham. She was an invalid and often a great sufferer. In 1823, she moved to Brighton where she later died. She was a member of the Church of England. She wrote about 150 hymns and many poems, some of which were printed anonymously, with Just As I AM probably the best-known.
- Xiao Min (11)
- Missionary's Wives (3)
- Prayers Ancient and Modern 10/07 (1)
- Geniève Loved reading these prayers. Thank you.
- God hath not promised skies always blue by Annie Johnson... (3)
- Barbara Willis Dr. David Jeremiah the Bible Teacher in the U.S. mentioned...
- Prayers Ancient and Modern 08/27 (1)
- John Cyrus Wonderful site for comfort even for men!
- More Artwork by Lilias Trotter (2)
- Madame Guyon Quotes (4)
- D.m.Attwood How grateful I am The Lord led me to your...