Charlotte Elliott (March 18, 1789 – September 22, 1871) was an English poet and hymn writer. Charlotte spent the first 32 years of her life in Clapham. She was an invalid and often a great sufferer. In 1823, she moved to Brighton where she later died. She was a member of the Church of England. She wrote about 150 hymns and many poems, some of which were printed anonymously, with Just As I AM probably the best-known.
Attention Brothers and Sisters**********The plugin that organized the content on this website, suddenly became unavailable. Sorry for the inconvenience. I hope to have this resolved soon. Content is not available as it should be. UPDATE: I found a way to fix it, but it will take a few more days to complete.
- A Devious Repentance By Elisabeth Elliot (3)
- God Calling (4)
- Prayers Ancient and Modern 12/18 (2)
- Annie Johnson Flint (9)
- Evy De Lano What God Hath Promised
- Xiao Min (12)
- Missionary's Wives (3)
- Joy I've read many books about Hudson Taylor and his associates,...
- Prayers Ancient and Modern 10/07 (1)
- Geniève Loved reading these prayers. Thank you.