- Martha Snell Nicholson (9)
- Worrying by Basilea Schlink (1)
- Andy Thompson As a Christian who is a born worrier, I really...
- Jesus, tender Shepherd, hear me by Mary Lundie Duncan (3)
- Praise in the Midst of Trouble - Streams in the... (1)
- Margaret Henderson I read these lovely devotions every day and I find...
- More Artwork by Lilias Trotter (3)
- Anthea Yes! Check out Lilias' paintings on www.fineartamerica.com
- Mary Lundie Duncan (1814-1840) (1)
- Melody Myrow My Grandmother taught me this prayer when I was a...
- Faith’s Checkbook 02/17 (1)
- Anita Faith's Checkbook has been such an encouraging devotional. It offers...
- A Devious Repentance By Elisabeth Elliot (5)
Books by Elisabeth Elliot are also available directly via her website, http://www.elisabethelliot.org/ Let Me Be a Woman Keep a Quiet Heart Passion and Purity: Learning to Bring Your Love Life Under Christ’s Control Quest for Love: True Stories of Passion and Purity Mark of a Man, The: Following Christ’s Example of Masculinity Discipline: The Glad Surrender Path of Loneliness, The: Finding Your Way Through the Wilderness to God Secure in the Everlasting Arms Be Still My Soul The Liberty of Obedience Shaping of a Christian Family, The: How My Parents Nurtured My Faith A Chance to Die: The Life and Legacy of Amy Carmichael A Lamp Unto My Feet Love Has a Price Tag: Inspiring Stories That Will Open Your Heart to Life’s Little Miracles Music of His Promises, The: Listening to God with Love, Trust, and Obedience The Journals of Jim Elliot God’s Guidance: Finding His Will for Your Life These Strange Ashes: Is God Still in Charge? On Asking God Why: And Other Reflections on Trusting God in a Twisted World Taking Flight: Wisdom for Your Journey The Savage My Kinsman Finding Your Way through Loneliness All That Was Ever Ours: Meditations on Faith and Character Shadow of the Almighty;: The life & testament of Jim Elliot Through Gates of Splendour: The Five Missionary Martyrs of Ecuador Twelve Baskets of Crumbs Love Knows No Limit Forget Me Not: Loving God’s Aging Children