- If Christ Should Come Tonight by Martha Snell Nicholson (4)
- The Old-Fashioned Way by Civilla D. Martin (1)
- Tim Thomas I am looking to play this song on my guitar...
- Account of Two Women Who Prayed for D. L. Moody (1)
- Daniel Brown This is a wonderful testimony! Is there a book in...
- Elisabeth Elliot Quotes (6)
- Collette Diez I have been searching to try to find Elisabeth Elliot's...
- About This Site (20)
- Edith I just found this site. Thank you.
- Unawares by Emma A. Lent (5)
- Arlynne L Jondro In 1960 I was a beehive in my church, and...
- Guests by Martha Snell Nicholson (1)
- James Murdoch Since 1987 I have lived with chronic low back pain...
- Basilea Schlink (5)
Books by Elisabeth Elliot are also available directly via her website, http://www.elisabethelliot.org/ Let Me Be a Woman Keep a Quiet Heart Passion and Purity: Learning to Bring Your Love Life Under Christ’s Control Quest for Love: True Stories of Passion and Purity Mark of a Man, The: Following Christ’s Example of Masculinity Discipline: The Glad Surrender Path of Loneliness, The: Finding Your Way Through the Wilderness to God Secure in the Everlasting Arms Be Still My Soul The Liberty of Obedience Shaping of a Christian Family, The: How My Parents Nurtured My Faith A Chance to Die: The Life and Legacy of Amy Carmichael A Lamp Unto My Feet Love Has a Price Tag: Inspiring Stories That Will Open Your Heart to Life’s Little Miracles Music of His Promises, The: Listening to God with Love, Trust, and Obedience The Journals of Jim Elliot God’s Guidance: Finding His Will for Your Life These Strange Ashes: Is God Still in Charge? On Asking God Why: And Other Reflections on Trusting God in a Twisted World Taking Flight: Wisdom for Your Journey The Savage My Kinsman Finding Your Way through Loneliness All That Was Ever Ours: Meditations on Faith and Character Shadow of the Almighty;: The life & testament of Jim Elliot Through Gates of Splendour: The Five Missionary Martyrs of Ecuador Twelve Baskets of Crumbs Love Knows No Limit Forget Me Not: Loving God’s Aging Children