- Biography of Madame Guyon (4)
- Leonard Howard - Walker Have been definitely helped by her biography. The GIVER not...
- Build Me A Son by General Douglas MacArthur (2)
- Michelle It was a mistake, and not clarified in the book....
- This was written by General Douglas Mcarthur. Don't take credit...
- Prayer for Our Children by Amy Carmichael (2)
- Devon sell Praising our Father for Amy Carmichael and for Elizabeth Elliot...
- HISTORY OF HERALD OF HIS COMING (6)
- OLUWASANMI AJAYI MATTHEW Herald of His coming was a publication that l came...
- Faith's Checkbook 08/28 (1)
- Ariella Thanks!
- Where Does a Single Woman Fit Into Today’s Family-Focused Church?... (2)
- Biography of Gladys Aylward (2)
- Kevin An inspiring woman of great Christian faith and courage!
- Mary Winslow (2)
- mirabel l want to be an history maker like mary winslow
- Janice McBride (1)
- Karen Greer Good morning Janice and Richard. :) I was sitting here...
- Biography of Madame Guyon (4)
Category Archives: NLD Devotional
Nancy Leigh DeMoss: Eight days after giving birth to Jesus, Mary was told, “A sword will pierce your own soul.” She wouldn’t fully understand those words until thirty-three years later. When Mary watched as Jesus was crucified, her soul was pierced. … Continue reading
Nancy Leigh DeMoss: If you hear someone dominating a conversation, it’s pretty easy to say, “They’re arrogant.” But do you know that excessive shyness can also be an evidence of pride? Most people assume I’m an outgoing person. But the truth … Continue reading
“I’m generally a good person. I make it to church when I can.” Nancy Leigh DeMoss: Christ calls us to something deeper and more fulfilling than just being a pretty good person. He invites us to be transformed into His image. … Continue reading
“Still I just well up with emotion as I remember all the times growing up that my father used the words, ‘You dummy.’ Because of that, I have not honored my father.” Nancy Leigh DeMoss: When we think about those who … Continue reading
Nancy Leigh DeMoss: Jesus once said something interesting. He described Himself as the “stone that the builders rejected.” Then He said, “Whoever falls on that stone will be broken; but on whomever it falls, it will grind him to powder.” What … Continue reading
(answering machine) “Please leave your question at the tone.” (beep) “I am facing a major decision. I’ve got two good opportunities. How do I know what to do?” Nancy Leigh DeMoss: Sometimes when I’m praying over a specific decision, I symbolically … Continue reading
Nancy Leigh DeMoss: When I was a teenager, my dad helped me learn how to speed-read. But he said there were two things that should never be speed-read: love letters and the Bible. Most of us wouldn’t think about quickly skimming … Continue reading
Nancy Leigh DeMoss: Do your kids see one side of you at church . . . “Now look down at verse 25. It says that we should put away lying and speak the truth.” Nancy: . . . and another side at … Continue reading
Nancy Leigh DeMoss: What are the things that keep you from spending time alone with the Lord? “It seems like something’s always breaking down, or getting spilled, or blowing up around the house.” Nancy: I once sent a survey to 300 women … Continue reading
Nancy Leigh DeMoss: It’s a beautiful thing to watch a horse that’s fast and powerful yet obedient to its master’s commands. A slightest move of the reins can immediately change a horse’s direction. But before a horse can be useful to … Continue reading