- Biography of Madame Guyon (5)
- Hope for Hurting Women - Testimony of Jackie Kenaston (2)
- Duncan Pate Well I woke up with more hope than yesterday 16-10-2017...
- The Martyrdom of St. Domnina and Her Two Daughters (1)
- Sofia Vokolos-West Lord have mercy on our souls and save our children's...
- THE HOT WATER BOTTLE - A True Story By Helen... (1)
- Glenda Macdonald Please email me this true story of the hot water...
- Lean Hard by Octavius Winslow (4)
- Sharon L Buck I've always thought the author was unknown, also. Nice to...
- Faith's Checkbook 09/30 (1)
- Vicki I love the image of baby birds waiting to be...
- HISTORY OF HERALD OF HIS COMING (7)
- Kathleen Porter The Holy Spirit brought you to mind tonight as I...
- Build Me A Son by General Douglas MacArthur (2)
- Michelle It was a mistake, and not clarified in the book....
- This was written by General Douglas Mcarthur. Don't take credit...
- Prayer for Our Children by Amy Carmichael (2)
- Devon sell Praising our Father for Amy Carmichael and for Elizabeth Elliot...
Category Archives: NLD Devotional
Nancy Leigh DeMoss: Eight days after giving birth to Jesus, Mary was told, “A sword will pierce your own soul.” She wouldn’t fully understand those words until thirty-three years later. When Mary watched as Jesus was crucified, her soul was pierced. … Continue reading
Nancy Leigh DeMoss: If you hear someone dominating a conversation, it’s pretty easy to say, “They’re arrogant.” But do you know that excessive shyness can also be an evidence of pride? Most people assume I’m an outgoing person. But the truth … Continue reading
“I’m generally a good person. I make it to church when I can.” Nancy Leigh DeMoss: Christ calls us to something deeper and more fulfilling than just being a pretty good person. He invites us to be transformed into His image. … Continue reading
“Still I just well up with emotion as I remember all the times growing up that my father used the words, ‘You dummy.’ Because of that, I have not honored my father.” Nancy Leigh DeMoss: When we think about those who … Continue reading
Nancy Leigh DeMoss: Jesus once said something interesting. He described Himself as the “stone that the builders rejected.” Then He said, “Whoever falls on that stone will be broken; but on whomever it falls, it will grind him to powder.” What … Continue reading
(answering machine) “Please leave your question at the tone.” (beep) “I am facing a major decision. I’ve got two good opportunities. How do I know what to do?” Nancy Leigh DeMoss: Sometimes when I’m praying over a specific decision, I symbolically … Continue reading
Nancy Leigh DeMoss: When I was a teenager, my dad helped me learn how to speed-read. But he said there were two things that should never be speed-read: love letters and the Bible. Most of us wouldn’t think about quickly skimming … Continue reading
Nancy Leigh DeMoss: Do your kids see one side of you at church . . . “Now look down at verse 25. It says that we should put away lying and speak the truth.” Nancy: . . . and another side at … Continue reading
Nancy Leigh DeMoss: What are the things that keep you from spending time alone with the Lord? “It seems like something’s always breaking down, or getting spilled, or blowing up around the house.” Nancy: I once sent a survey to 300 women … Continue reading
Nancy Leigh DeMoss: It’s a beautiful thing to watch a horse that’s fast and powerful yet obedient to its master’s commands. A slightest move of the reins can immediately change a horse’s direction. But before a horse can be useful to … Continue reading