- Helen Lemmel (1863-1961) (1)
- Alice Kowalski aka Allie Jo Thomas I love Helen's song, "Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus" I...
- Testimony: Coming Out of Hebrew Roots Movement (Anonymous) (8)
- Alicia Just because this was your experience doesn't mean that we...
- Amy Carmichael's Dream (2)
- Ken Nyhus I just read this powerful poem called, "Amy Carmichael's Dream"....
- Biography of Gladys Aylward (3)
- Wes Groleau (???) I think the article should have included the fact that...
- Prayer for Our Children by Amy Carmichael (3)
- christine barbour-johnson This hymn / poem by Amy Carmichael ( which was...
- Many Crowd The Savior's Kingdom by Amy Carmichael (1)
- Jean Patience Very true. It is to wake up the nowadays Christians...
- Mary: Portrait of a Woman Used by God by Nancy... (2)
- MADGE May i become as this woman. Amen.
- If - Part 2 (Calvary Love) by Amy Carmichael (4)
- Biography of Madame Guyon (5)
- Amo A brilliant article. Thanks for your hard work. I will...
- Hope for Hurting Women - Testimony of Jackie Kenaston (2)
- Duncan Pate Well I woke up with more hope than yesterday 16-10-2017...
- Helen Lemmel (1863-1961) (1)
Category Archives: NLD Devotional
Nancy Leigh DeMoss: Eight days after giving birth to Jesus, Mary was told, “A sword will pierce your own soul.” She wouldn’t fully understand those words until thirty-three years later. When Mary watched as Jesus was crucified, her soul was pierced. … Continue reading
Nancy Leigh DeMoss: If you hear someone dominating a conversation, it’s pretty easy to say, “They’re arrogant.” But do you know that excessive shyness can also be an evidence of pride? Most people assume I’m an outgoing person. But the truth … Continue reading
“I’m generally a good person. I make it to church when I can.” Nancy Leigh DeMoss: Christ calls us to something deeper and more fulfilling than just being a pretty good person. He invites us to be transformed into His image. … Continue reading
“Still I just well up with emotion as I remember all the times growing up that my father used the words, ‘You dummy.’ Because of that, I have not honored my father.” Nancy Leigh DeMoss: When we think about those who … Continue reading
Nancy Leigh DeMoss: Jesus once said something interesting. He described Himself as the “stone that the builders rejected.” Then He said, “Whoever falls on that stone will be broken; but on whomever it falls, it will grind him to powder.” What … Continue reading
(answering machine) “Please leave your question at the tone.” (beep) “I am facing a major decision. I’ve got two good opportunities. How do I know what to do?” Nancy Leigh DeMoss: Sometimes when I’m praying over a specific decision, I symbolically … Continue reading
Nancy Leigh DeMoss: When I was a teenager, my dad helped me learn how to speed-read. But he said there were two things that should never be speed-read: love letters and the Bible. Most of us wouldn’t think about quickly skimming … Continue reading
Nancy Leigh DeMoss: Do your kids see one side of you at church . . . “Now look down at verse 25. It says that we should put away lying and speak the truth.” Nancy: . . . and another side at … Continue reading
Nancy Leigh DeMoss: What are the things that keep you from spending time alone with the Lord? “It seems like something’s always breaking down, or getting spilled, or blowing up around the house.” Nancy: I once sent a survey to 300 women … Continue reading
Nancy Leigh DeMoss: It’s a beautiful thing to watch a horse that’s fast and powerful yet obedient to its master’s commands. A slightest move of the reins can immediately change a horse’s direction. But before a horse can be useful to … Continue reading