- Helen Lemmel (1863-1961) (1)
- Alice Kowalski aka Allie Jo Thomas I love Helen's song, "Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus" I...
- Testimony: Coming Out of Hebrew Roots Movement (Anonymous) (8)
- Alicia Just because this was your experience doesn't mean that we...
- Amy Carmichael's Dream (2)
- Ken Nyhus I just read this powerful poem called, "Amy Carmichael's Dream"....
- Biography of Gladys Aylward (3)
- Wes Groleau (???) I think the article should have included the fact that...
- Prayer for Our Children by Amy Carmichael (3)
- christine barbour-johnson This hymn / poem by Amy Carmichael ( which was...
- Many Crowd The Savior's Kingdom by Amy Carmichael (1)
- Jean Patience Very true. It is to wake up the nowadays Christians...
- Mary: Portrait of a Woman Used by God by Nancy... (2)
- MADGE May i become as this woman. Amen.
- If - Part 2 (Calvary Love) by Amy Carmichael (4)
- Biography of Madame Guyon (5)
- Amo A brilliant article. Thanks for your hard work. I will...
- Hope for Hurting Women - Testimony of Jackie Kenaston (2)
- Duncan Pate Well I woke up with more hope than yesterday 16-10-2017...
- Helen Lemmel (1863-1961) (1)
Category Archives: Nancy Leigh Wolgemuth
Nancy Leigh DeMoss: Eight days after giving birth to Jesus, Mary was told, “A sword will pierce your own soul.” She wouldn’t fully understand those words until thirty-three years later. When Mary watched as Jesus was crucified, her soul was pierced. … Continue reading
Click here to listen. “Being in ministry has many joys and blessings, but it also makes us vulnerable to unique pressures and difficulties. Nancy identifies pitfalls that can cause the Lord’s servants to falter or even be sidelined. She also … Continue reading
I heard about a support group for submissive people that is called DOORMATS. That stands for “Dependent Organization of Really Meek and Timid Souls—if there are no objections. Their motto was: “The meek shall inherit the earth—if that’s okay with everybody.” … Continue reading
In our current climate, one of the things we hear a lot about is the issue of tolerance. We’re all supposed to be tolerant. We’re supposed to tolerate people who disagree with us and people who have different practices than … Continue reading
Nancy Leigh DeMoss: If you hear someone dominating a conversation, it’s pretty easy to say, “They’re arrogant.” But do you know that excessive shyness can also be an evidence of pride? Most people assume I’m an outgoing person. But the truth … Continue reading
Leslie Basham: A woman wrote to Nancy Leigh DeMoss illustrating the way sound thinking develops. Nancy Leigh DeMoss: She said, “You have helped me to realize that my ingratitude and grumbling spirit really is an attack on the life that God … Continue reading
Leslie Basham: The Bible invites you to develop a sound mind. This is very important, according to Nancy Leigh DeMoss. Nancy Leigh DeMoss: You can’t love your husband and your children if you don’t have sound thinking. Because when they … Continue reading
Leslie Basham: Nancy Leigh DeMoss asks, “Do your kids ever drive you crazy?” Nancy Leigh DeMoss: Why did you lash out at your child? “Well, if he hadn’t painted the living room furniture with butter or filled the dryer with water, … Continue reading
A woman who does have sound thinking: is restrained in: her thoughts her tongue her eating her spending her reactions is calm under pressure is purposeful in the use of her time is a good steward is morally chaste has a well-ordered life … Continue reading
From the radio series: Beyond Bath Time, with Erin Davis Leslie Basham: Erin Davis says sometimes moms can be tempted to be discontented. Erin Davis: Here are the ways that it comes out in my own life. A lot of … Continue reading