- Biography of Madame Guyon (5)
- Hope for Hurting Women - Testimony of Jackie Kenaston (2)
- Duncan Pate Well I woke up with more hope than yesterday 16-10-2017...
- The Martyrdom of St. Domnina and Her Two Daughters (1)
- Sofia Vokolos-West Lord have mercy on our souls and save our children's...
- THE HOT WATER BOTTLE - A True Story By Helen... (1)
- Glenda Macdonald Please email me this true story of the hot water...
- Lean Hard by Octavius Winslow (4)
- Sharon L Buck I've always thought the author was unknown, also. Nice to...
- Faith's Checkbook 09/30 (1)
- Vicki I love the image of baby birds waiting to be...
- HISTORY OF HERALD OF HIS COMING (7)
- Kathleen Porter The Holy Spirit brought you to mind tonight as I...
- Build Me A Son by General Douglas MacArthur (2)
- Michelle It was a mistake, and not clarified in the book....
- This was written by General Douglas Mcarthur. Don't take credit...
- Prayer for Our Children by Amy Carmichael (2)
- Devon sell Praising our Father for Amy Carmichael and for Elizabeth Elliot...
Category Archives: Royal Commandments
The Great Reward ‘In keeping of them there is great reward.’—Ps. xix. II. NOT, * Because I keep them I shall have a great reward;’ but ‘In keeping of them there is great reward.’ God Himself wants us to keep … Continue reading
His Last Commandment ‘This do in remembrance of me.’—Luke xxii. 19. HIS last commandment! Do we not desire to obey it in its very fullest meaning, to do exactly what He meant us to do, and all that He meant … Continue reading
What the Will of the Lord Is ‘Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is.’—Eph. v. 17. ARE we not apt to connect the thoughts of God’s will with efforts to submit to what … Continue reading
Seeking to Excel ‘Seek that ye may excel.’—I Cor. xiv. 12. AN almost startling command; yet it is addressed to ‘all that in every place call upon the name of Jesus Christ our Lord,” therefore unmistakably to ourselves. Very likely … Continue reading
Strengthening Hands ‘Strengthen ye the weak hands, and confirm the feeble knees.’—Isa. xxxv. 3. ‘T_TE that is not with Me is against Me: and he -ti- that gathereth not with Me scattereth.’1 So it is not enough merely not to … Continue reading
Hindering ‘Lest we should hinder the gospel of Christ.’—I Cor. ix. 12. MANY an active and willing helper in the Church is too often an unconscious hinderer of the gospel. Let us each try to find out how we may … Continue reading
Evil Speaking ‘Speak not evil one of another, brethren.’—Jas. iv. II. ONE of the most difficult of ‘His commandments,’2 and yet one which is in a peculiar degree ‘for our good’ and personal happiness, as well as for those around … Continue reading
Telling of the Hand of God ‘Then I told them of . . . the king’s words that he had spoken unto me. And they said, Let us rise up and build. So they strengthened their hands for this good … Continue reading
Telling of the Hand of God ‘Then I told them of the hand of my God which was good upon me; as also the king’s words that he had spoken unto me. And they said, Let us rise up and … Continue reading
Beholding and Declaring ‘Son of man, behold with thine eyes, and hear with thine ears, and set thine heart upon all that I shall shew thee; for to the intent that I might shew them unto thee art thou brought … Continue reading