- If - Part 2 (Calvary Love) by Amy Carmichael (4)
- Biography of Madame Guyon (5)
- Hope for Hurting Women - Testimony of Jackie Kenaston (2)
- Duncan Pate Well I woke up with more hope than yesterday 16-10-2017...
- The Martyrdom of St. Domnina and Her Two Daughters (1)
- Sofia Vokolos-West Lord have mercy on our souls and save our children's...
- THE HOT WATER BOTTLE - A True Story By Helen... (1)
- Glenda Macdonald Please email me this true story of the hot water...
- Lean Hard by Octavius Winslow (4)
- Sharon L Buck I've always thought the author was unknown, also. Nice to...
- Faith's Checkbook 09/30 (1)
- Vicki I love the image of baby birds waiting to be...
- HISTORY OF HERALD OF HIS COMING (7)
- Kathleen Porter The Holy Spirit brought you to mind tonight as I...
- Build Me A Son by General Douglas MacArthur (2)
- Michelle It was a mistake, and not clarified in the book....
Category Archives: The Royal Bounty
The Fame-Excelling Reality ‘Thou exceedest the fame that I heard.’—2 Chron. ix. 6. THOU! Lord Jesus ! for whom have I in heaven but Thee? and there is none upon earth that I desire beside Thee.1 Thou! who hast loved … Continue reading
The Perpetual Presence ‘Lo, I am with you alway.’—Matt, xxviii. 20. SOME of us think and say a good deal about ‘a sense of His presence;’ sometimes rejoicing in it, sometimes going mourning all the day long because we have … Continue reading
The Earnests of More and More ‘He hath given you the former rain moderately, and He will cause to come down for you the rain, the former rain, and the latter rain in the first month.’—Joel ii. 23. GOD keeps … Continue reading
The Bright Side of Growing Older ‘And thine age shall be clearer than the noonday; thou shalt shine forth, thou shalt be as the morning.’—Job xi. 17. I SUPPOSE nobody ever did naturally like the idea of getting older, after they … Continue reading
Midnight Rememberings ‘When I remember Thee upon my bed.’—Ps. lxiii. 6. MEMORY is never’so busy as in the quiet time while we are waiting for sleep; and never, perhaps, are we more tempted to useless recollections and idle reveries than … Continue reading
Wakeful Hours ‘Thou holdest mine eyes waking.’—Ps. Ixxvii. 4. IF we could always say, night after night, ‘I will both lay me down in peace and sleep,” receiving in full measure the Lord’s quiet gift to His beloved, we should … Continue reading
Vindication ‘And they shall know.’—Ezek. vi. 10; xxxvi. 38, etc. ‘IF they only knew!’ How often we say or think A this when ‘they ‘ misunderstand and misjudge a person, a position, or an action, just because £ they’ do … Continue reading
The Garnering of the Least Grain ‘I will sift the house of Israel among all nations, like as corn is sifted in a sieve, yet shall not the least grain fall upon the earth.’— Amos ix. 9. THERE is double … Continue reading
The Proof of His Purpose ‘No man can come unto me, except it were given him of my Father.’—John vi. 65. PERHAPS we have hardly counted this as any part of the royal comfort of our King. And yet it … Continue reading
Thou Understandest ‘Thou understandest my thought.’—Ps. cxxxix. 2. WHO does not know what it is to be misunderstood? Perhaps no one ever is always and perfectly understood, because so few Christians are like their Master in having the spirit of … Continue reading