- Biography of Madame Guyon (6)
- Carol This was excellent! I am reading this book with about...
- Come Unto Me by Annie Johnson Flint (1)
- Ariella (Aritha) Very nice! I shared Matthew 11:28 also on my blog...
- Joy and Strength 12/22 (1)
- Jeff Crawford I have been feeding off of these writings for months...
- Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus By Helen Lemmel (Hymn Story) (2)
- Biography of Gladys Aylward (4)
- valeria I love her works and hope many people will receive...
- Testimony: Coming Out of Hebrew Roots Movement (Anonymous) (9)
- blake It's a wild west of false doctrine and leads to...
- Martha Snell Nicholson (10)
- Ilene Sherfy The name of the poem is Surcease. I don't know...
- Satisfied by Clara Tear Williams (Hymn Story) (1)
- Johanne Thompson I am the granddaughter of Clara Tear Williams. All my...
- Annie Johnson Flint (11)
- Michelle Hi, It might be this one. I added it to...
- Allistar Begg mentioned her poem this morning on his broadcast...
- Biography of Madame Guyon (6)
Category Archives: My King
The Prosperity of the King ‘A King shall reign and prosper.’—Jer. xxiii. 5. IF we are really interested, heart and soul, in a person, how delighted we are to have positive assurance of his prosperity, and how extremely interested and … Continue reading
Good Tidings to the King’s Household ‘We do not well: this day is a day of good tidings, and we hold our peace; if we tarry till the morning light, some mischief will come upon us; now, therefore, come, that … Continue reading
The Salvation of the King ‘The Lord is our King; He will save us.’—IsA. xxxiii. 22. THE thought of salvation is constantly connected with that of kingship. Type, illustration, and prophecy combine them. ‘Thou shall anoint him . . . that … Continue reading
The Recompense of the King ‘Why should the ling recompense it me with such a reward ?’—2 Sam. xix. 36. BARZILLAI ‘had provided the king of sustenance while he lay at Mahanaim,’5 exiled from his royal city. When the day … Continue reading
Working With the King ‘There they dwelt with the king for his work.’—I Chron. iv. 23. ‘THERE! ‘—Not in any likely place at all, not A in the palace, not in ‘the city of the great king,’5 but in about … Continue reading
The Name of the King ‘A King shall reign. And this is His name whereby He shall be called, THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS.’ —Jer. xxiii. 5, 6. cannot do without this most wonderful V Y name. It can never be … Continue reading
The Power of the King’s Word ‘Where the word of a king is, there is power.’—Eccl. viii. 4. THEN the question is, WJiere is it ?’ Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly,’* and ‘there,’ even ‘in you,’ … Continue reading
The Omniscience of the King ‘There is no matter hid from the king.’—2 Sam. xviii. 13. HE very attributes which are full of terror to i- ‘the King’s enemies,’5 are full of comfort to the King’s friends. Thus His omniscience … Continue reading
The Token of the King’s Grace ‘To-day thy servant knoweth that I have found grace in thy sight, my lord, O king, in that the king hath fulfilled the request of his servant.’—2 Sam. xiv. 22. AN answered prayer makes … Continue reading
The Tenderness of the King ‘And the king commanded, saying, Deal gently for my sake with the young man, even with Absalom.’—2 Sam. xviii. 5 EVEN with Absalom! Even with the heartless, deliberate traitor and rebel.5 We must recollect clearly … Continue reading