- If - Part 2 (Calvary Love) by Amy Carmichael (4)
- Biography of Madame Guyon (5)
- Hope for Hurting Women - Testimony of Jackie Kenaston (2)
- Duncan Pate Well I woke up with more hope than yesterday 16-10-2017...
- The Martyrdom of St. Domnina and Her Two Daughters (1)
- Sofia Vokolos-West Lord have mercy on our souls and save our children's...
- THE HOT WATER BOTTLE - A True Story By Helen... (1)
- Glenda Macdonald Please email me this true story of the hot water...
- Lean Hard by Octavius Winslow (4)
- Sharon L Buck I've always thought the author was unknown, also. Nice to...
- Faith's Checkbook 09/30 (1)
- Vicki I love the image of baby birds waiting to be...
- HISTORY OF HERALD OF HIS COMING (7)
- Kathleen Porter The Holy Spirit brought you to mind tonight as I...
- Build Me A Son by General Douglas MacArthur (2)
- Michelle It was a mistake, and not clarified in the book....
Category Archives: My King
The Prosperity of the King ‘A King shall reign and prosper.’—Jer. xxiii. 5. IF we are really interested, heart and soul, in a person, how delighted we are to have positive assurance of his prosperity, and how extremely interested and … Continue reading
Good Tidings to the King’s Household ‘We do not well: this day is a day of good tidings, and we hold our peace; if we tarry till the morning light, some mischief will come upon us; now, therefore, come, that … Continue reading
The Salvation of the King ‘The Lord is our King; He will save us.’—IsA. xxxiii. 22. THE thought of salvation is constantly connected with that of kingship. Type, illustration, and prophecy combine them. ‘Thou shall anoint him . . . that … Continue reading
The Recompense of the King ‘Why should the ling recompense it me with such a reward ?’—2 Sam. xix. 36. BARZILLAI ‘had provided the king of sustenance while he lay at Mahanaim,’5 exiled from his royal city. When the day … Continue reading
Working With the King ‘There they dwelt with the king for his work.’—I Chron. iv. 23. ‘THERE! ‘—Not in any likely place at all, not A in the palace, not in ‘the city of the great king,’5 but in about … Continue reading
The Name of the King ‘A King shall reign. And this is His name whereby He shall be called, THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS.’ —Jer. xxiii. 5, 6. cannot do without this most wonderful V Y name. It can never be … Continue reading
The Power of the King’s Word ‘Where the word of a king is, there is power.’—Eccl. viii. 4. THEN the question is, WJiere is it ?’ Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly,’* and ‘there,’ even ‘in you,’ … Continue reading
The Omniscience of the King ‘There is no matter hid from the king.’—2 Sam. xviii. 13. HE very attributes which are full of terror to i- ‘the King’s enemies,’5 are full of comfort to the King’s friends. Thus His omniscience … Continue reading
The Token of the King’s Grace ‘To-day thy servant knoweth that I have found grace in thy sight, my lord, O king, in that the king hath fulfilled the request of his servant.’—2 Sam. xiv. 22. AN answered prayer makes … Continue reading
The Tenderness of the King ‘And the king commanded, saying, Deal gently for my sake with the young man, even with Absalom.’—2 Sam. xviii. 5 EVEN with Absalom! Even with the heartless, deliberate traitor and rebel.5 We must recollect clearly … Continue reading