- Helen Lemmel (1863-1961) (1)
- Alice Kowalski aka Allie Jo Thomas I love Helen's song, "Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus" I...
- Testimony: Coming Out of Hebrew Roots Movement (Anonymous) (8)
- Alicia Just because this was your experience doesn't mean that we...
- Amy Carmichael's Dream (2)
- Ken Nyhus I just read this powerful poem called, "Amy Carmichael's Dream"....
- Biography of Gladys Aylward (3)
- Wes Groleau (???) I think the article should have included the fact that...
- Prayer for Our Children by Amy Carmichael (3)
- christine barbour-johnson This hymn / poem by Amy Carmichael ( which was...
- Many Crowd The Savior's Kingdom by Amy Carmichael (1)
- Jean Patience Very true. It is to wake up the nowadays Christians...
- Mary: Portrait of a Woman Used by God by Nancy... (2)
- MADGE May i become as this woman. Amen.
- If - Part 2 (Calvary Love) by Amy Carmichael (4)
- Biography of Madame Guyon (5)
- Amo A brilliant article. Thanks for your hard work. I will...
- Hope for Hurting Women - Testimony of Jackie Kenaston (2)
- Duncan Pate Well I woke up with more hope than yesterday 16-10-2017...
- Helen Lemmel (1863-1961) (1)
Category Archives: My King and His Service
Just When Thou Wilt I. JUST when Thou wilt, O Master, call, Or at the noon, or evening fall, Or in the dark, or in the light,— Just when Thou wilt, it must be right. II. Just when Thou wilt, … Continue reading
Tried, Precious, Sure ‘The Same yesterday, and to-day, and for ever.’—Heb. xiii. 8. ‘A stone, a tried stone, a precious comer stone, a sure foundation.’—Isa. xxviii. 16. I. THROUGH the yesterday of ages, Jesus, Thou hast been The Same; Through … Continue reading
Thy Reign ‘Righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.’-ROM. xiv. 17. I. THY reign is righteousness, Not mine, but Thine !— A covering no less Than the broad, bright waves of Thy great sea, That roll triumphantly From … Continue reading
Without Carefulness ‘I would have you without carefulness.’—I CoR. vii. 32c I. MASTER ! how shall I bless Thy name For Thy tender love to me, For the sweet enablings of Thy grace, So sovereign, yet so free, That have … Continue reading
Trust And Distrust I. DISTRUST thyself, but trust His grace ; It is enough for thee ! In every trial thou shalt trace Its all-sufficiency. II. Distrust thyself, but trust His strength; In Him thou shalt be strong: His weakest … Continue reading
I Am With Thee I. ‘I AM with thee !’ He hath said it In His truth and tender grace j Sealed the promise, grandly spoken, With how many a mighty token Of his love and faithfulness. II. He is … Continue reading
Perfect Peace I. LIKE a river glorious Is God’s perfect peace. Over all victorious In its bright increase. Perfect—yet it floweth Fuller every day; Perfect—yet it groweth Deeper all the way. Chorus. Stayed upon Jehovah, Hearts are fully blest. Finding, … Continue reading
My Master ‘I love my master; . . . I will not go out free. And he shall serve him for ever.’—Ex. xxi. 5, 6. I. I LOVE, I love my Master, I will not go out free, For He … Continue reading
Only I. ONLY a mortal’s powers, Weak at their fullest strength; Only a few swift-flashing hours, Short at their fullest length. II. Only a page for the eye, Only a word for the ear, Only a smile, and by and … Continue reading
All I. GOD’S reiterated ‘all!’ O wondrous word of peace and power I Touching with its tuneful fall The rising of each hidden hour, All the day. II. Only all His word believe, All peace and joy your heart shall … Continue reading