- If - Part 2 (Calvary Love) by Amy Carmichael (4)
- Biography of Madame Guyon (5)
- Hope for Hurting Women - Testimony of Jackie Kenaston (2)
- Duncan Pate Well I woke up with more hope than yesterday 16-10-2017...
- The Martyrdom of St. Domnina and Her Two Daughters (1)
- Sofia Vokolos-West Lord have mercy on our souls and save our children's...
- THE HOT WATER BOTTLE - A True Story By Helen... (1)
- Glenda Macdonald Please email me this true story of the hot water...
- Lean Hard by Octavius Winslow (4)
- Sharon L Buck I've always thought the author was unknown, also. Nice to...
- Faith's Checkbook 09/30 (1)
- Vicki I love the image of baby birds waiting to be...
- HISTORY OF HERALD OF HIS COMING (7)
- Kathleen Porter The Holy Spirit brought you to mind tonight as I...
- Build Me A Son by General Douglas MacArthur (2)
- Michelle It was a mistake, and not clarified in the book....
Category Archives: Joy and Strength – Tileston
We are laborers together with God. 1 CoR. iii. 9. Then bear a joy where joy is not, Go, speak a kindly word in love, Less bitter make some loveless lot. Now earth is linked to heaven above. Frederick G. … Continue reading
Whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by Him. CoL. iii. 17. Yea, through life, death, through sorrow and through sinning. He shall suffice … Continue reading
With good will doing service, as to the Lord, and not to men. Eph. vi. 7. Yet take the tiny stones which I have wrought, Just one by one, as they were given by Thee, Not knowing what came next … Continue reading
Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the Kingdom of God as a little child shall in no wise enter therein. Luke xviii. 17. Dear Soul, couldst thou become a child While yet on earth, meek, undefiled, Then … Continue reading
They took knowledge of them, that they had been with Jesus. Acts iv. 13. O HEARTS of love! O souls that turn Like sunflowers to the pure and best! To you the truth is manifest; For they the mind of … Continue reading
They loved not their lives unto the death. Rev. xii. II. Our Lord Jesus Christ, who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with Him. I Thess. v. 9, 10. Be ours the faith … Continue reading
I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me. Gal. ii. 20. Christ in you, the hope of glory. Col. i. 27. Though Christ a thousand times in Bethlehem be born, If He’s not born in thee, thy soul … Continue reading
There was no room for them in the inn. Luke ii. 7. God often would enrich, but finds not where to place His treasure, — nor in hand nor heart a vacant space. Richard Chenevix Trench. THE soul, in its … Continue reading
Thus shall ye do in the fear of the Lord, faithfully, and with a perfect heart. 2 Chron. xix. 9. In little things of common life, There lies the Christianas noblest strife, When he does conscience make Of every thought … Continue reading