- Helen Lemmel (1863-1961) (1)
- Alice Kowalski aka Allie Jo Thomas I love Helen's song, "Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus" I...
- Testimony: Coming Out of Hebrew Roots Movement (Anonymous) (8)
- Alicia Just because this was your experience doesn't mean that we...
- Amy Carmichael's Dream (2)
- Ken Nyhus I just read this powerful poem called, "Amy Carmichael's Dream"....
- Biography of Gladys Aylward (3)
- Wes Groleau (???) I think the article should have included the fact that...
- Prayer for Our Children by Amy Carmichael (3)
- christine barbour-johnson This hymn / poem by Amy Carmichael ( which was...
- Many Crowd The Savior's Kingdom by Amy Carmichael (1)
- Jean Patience Very true. It is to wake up the nowadays Christians...
- Mary: Portrait of a Woman Used by God by Nancy... (2)
- MADGE May i become as this woman. Amen.
- If - Part 2 (Calvary Love) by Amy Carmichael (4)
- Biography of Madame Guyon (5)
- Amo A brilliant article. Thanks for your hard work. I will...
- Hope for Hurting Women - Testimony of Jackie Kenaston (2)
- Duncan Pate Well I woke up with more hope than yesterday 16-10-2017...
- Helen Lemmel (1863-1961) (1)
Category Archives: Phoebe Palmer
Phoebe wrote of this after the loss of their first child, at the age of nine months. He was born September 1828. He was indeed a lovely flower, Although of pallid hue, Whilst love maternal, “magic power,” Beheld new beauties … Continue reading
Born Phoebe Worrall on Dec. 11, 1807 in NYC to devout Methodist parents. In 1827 she married Walter Clarke Palmer, a twenty-four year old physician who was also a devout Methodist. Despite her lifelong piety, Palmer had not experienced the … Continue reading
“Having, therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus by a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us through the veil, that is to say, his flesh, and having a high priest … Continue reading
“Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.” Light from the eternal hills! Thou lamp of life divine! River of God, of many rills, Reaching to all mankind. Laden with precious freight, Fresh from the courts above, Alike to … Continue reading
. . . .”They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.”—The prayer of … Continue reading
“He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief, but was strong in faith, giving glory to God; being fully persuaded that what he had promised he was able also to perform.”—The word of God. “Faith in thy power … Continue reading
“Let us, to perfect love restored, Thine image here retrieve. And in the presence of our Lord The life of angels live. “But is it possible that I Should live and sin no more? Lord, if on thee I dare … Continue reading
Thou message from the skies! Bay for the rayless heart! Thou fount of wisdom for the wise A balm for all thou art. Man of my counsel, thou Blessings untold rejoice The heart of those who meekly bow, To listen … Continue reading
“Here, in thine own appointed way, I wait to learn thy will; Silent I stand before thy face, And hear thee say, ‘Be still! Be still! and know that I am God:’ ‘Tis all I wish to know, To feel … Continue reading