- Helen Lemmel (1863-1961) (1)
- Alice Kowalski aka Allie Jo Thomas I love Helen's song, "Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus" I...
- Testimony: Coming Out of Hebrew Roots Movement (Anonymous) (8)
- Alicia Just because this was your experience doesn't mean that we...
- Amy Carmichael's Dream (2)
- Ken Nyhus I just read this powerful poem called, "Amy Carmichael's Dream"....
- Biography of Gladys Aylward (3)
- Wes Groleau (???) I think the article should have included the fact that...
- Prayer for Our Children by Amy Carmichael (3)
- christine barbour-johnson This hymn / poem by Amy Carmichael ( which was...
- Many Crowd The Savior's Kingdom by Amy Carmichael (1)
- Jean Patience Very true. It is to wake up the nowadays Christians...
- Mary: Portrait of a Woman Used by God by Nancy... (2)
- MADGE May i become as this woman. Amen.
- If - Part 2 (Calvary Love) by Amy Carmichael (4)
- Biography of Madame Guyon (5)
- Amo A brilliant article. Thanks for your hard work. I will...
- Hope for Hurting Women - Testimony of Jackie Kenaston (2)
- Duncan Pate Well I woke up with more hope than yesterday 16-10-2017...
- Helen Lemmel (1863-1961) (1)
Category Archives: Mothers
From the radio series: Beyond Bath Time, with Erin Davis Leslie Basham: Erin Davis says sometimes moms can be tempted to be discontented. Erin Davis: Here are the ways that it comes out in my own life. A lot of … Continue reading
From the radio series: Beyond Bath Time, with Erin Davis Leslie Basham: Erin Davis and her husband delayed having children while busy in youth ministry. Erin Davis: I feel like there are lots of young people who feel like it’s … Continue reading
From the radio series: Beyond Bath Time, with Erin Davis Leslie Basham: Erin Davis says we live in a world that puts pressures on mothers. Erin Davis: You’d better not look like one, and you’d better not drive a car … Continue reading
Click here to Listen.
Leslie Basham: A mom has a rich and varied job description, according to Holly Elliff. Holly Elliff: As mothers we are called to teach and train and nurture life, to love, correct and lead our children. We have the privilege of becoming … Continue reading
“Keep your little monster away from my Mary!” Mary’s mom lovingly said “If you will not watch that sly little devil, someone just might end up dead!” Monster’s mom attempted a smile as she mumbled a painful thank you While … Continue reading
There is a good old saying, perhaps only said by my Grandfather, that distance adds intrigue. It is certainly true — just think back to anything that has ever been distant from you that is now near. Your driver’s license. … Continue reading
A few years ago, when I just had four children and when the oldest was still three, I loaded them all up to go on a walk. After the final sippy cup had found a place and we were ready … Continue reading
You are now ready to know about another aspect of prayer that I will simply call the prayer of faith and stillness. After you have been meditating in the Word and praying it out to God for some time, you … Continue reading