- If Christ Should Come Tonight by Martha Snell Nicholson (4)
- The Old-Fashioned Way by Civilla D. Martin (1)
- Tim Thomas I am looking to play this song on my guitar...
- Account of Two Women Who Prayed for D. L. Moody (1)
- Daniel Brown This is a wonderful testimony! Is there a book in...
- Elisabeth Elliot Quotes (6)
- Collette Diez I have been searching to try to find Elisabeth Elliot's...
- About This Site (20)
- Edith I just found this site. Thank you.
- Unawares by Emma A. Lent (5)
- Arlynne L Jondro In 1960 I was a beehive in my church, and...
- Guests by Martha Snell Nicholson (1)
- James Murdoch Since 1987 I have lived with chronic low back pain...
- Basilea Schlink (5)
Category Archives: Mothers
Erin Davis Ladies’ Bible studies are a staple in most of our churches. That’s a good thing! Titus 2:3–5 tells us that it is God’s design that women teach God’s Word to each other. But have you ever wondered what … Continue reading
By: Erin Davis A herd of antelopes grazes together on an African plain. There are so many of them that they are calm and relaxed, drawing a false sense of security from their numbers. They do not scan the horizon … Continue reading
We read in 2 Kings 4:8-37 of a woman – a prominent, rich, wealthy and influential woman – who was also blessed by Elisha’s ministry. God does not choose only the poor and the illiterate and the uneducated to bless. … Continue reading
The next step after Consecration, in the soul’s progress out of the wilderness of Christian experience into the land that floweth with milk and honey, is that of Faith. And here, as in the first step, Satan is very skilful … Continue reading
It is very important that Christians should not be ignorant of the devices of Satan; for he stands ready to oppose every onward step of the soul’s progress. And especially is he busy when he sees a believer awakened to … Continue reading
You have now begun, I trust, the life of faith. You have given yourself to the Lord to be His wholly and altogether, and He has taken you and has begun to mould and fashion you into a vessel unto … Continue reading
Chapter 1 When the child of God has, by entire abandonment and absolute trust, stepped opt of himself into Christ, and has begun to know something of the blessedness of the life hid with Christ in God, there is one … Continue reading
The purer an element is, the simpler the structure of that element. It follows, therefore, that the more extended is the selflessness of that element, the more ways it can be used. Let me illustrate. Nothing can be purer nor … Continue reading
From the radio series: Beyond Bath Time, with Erin Davis Leslie Basham: Erin Davis says sometimes moms can be tempted to be discontented. Erin Davis: Here are the ways that it comes out in my own life. A lot of … Continue reading
From the radio series: Beyond Bath Time, with Erin Davis Leslie Basham: Erin Davis and her husband delayed having children while busy in youth ministry. Erin Davis: I feel like there are lots of young people who feel like it’s … Continue reading