- Helen Lemmel (1863-1961) (1)
- Alice Kowalski aka Allie Jo Thomas I love Helen's song, "Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus" I...
- Testimony: Coming Out of Hebrew Roots Movement (Anonymous) (8)
- Alicia Just because this was your experience doesn't mean that we...
- Amy Carmichael's Dream (2)
- Ken Nyhus I just read this powerful poem called, "Amy Carmichael's Dream"....
- Biography of Gladys Aylward (3)
- Wes Groleau (???) I think the article should have included the fact that...
- Prayer for Our Children by Amy Carmichael (3)
- christine barbour-johnson This hymn / poem by Amy Carmichael ( which was...
- Many Crowd The Savior's Kingdom by Amy Carmichael (1)
- Jean Patience Very true. It is to wake up the nowadays Christians...
- Mary: Portrait of a Woman Used by God by Nancy... (2)
- MADGE May i become as this woman. Amen.
- If - Part 2 (Calvary Love) by Amy Carmichael (4)
- Biography of Madame Guyon (5)
- Amo A brilliant article. Thanks for your hard work. I will...
- Hope for Hurting Women - Testimony of Jackie Kenaston (2)
- Duncan Pate Well I woke up with more hope than yesterday 16-10-2017...
- Helen Lemmel (1863-1961) (1)
Category Archives: Streams in the Desert
“In all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us” (Romans 8:37). This is more than victory. This is a triumph so complete that we have not only escaped defeat and destruction, but we have destroyed … Continue reading
“Reckon it nothing but joy…whenever you find yourself hedged in by the various trials, be assured that the testing of your faith leads to power of endurance” (James 1:2-3) Weymouth God hedges in His own that He may preserve them, … Continue reading
“Comfort ye, comfort ye my people, saith your God” (Isa. 40:1). Store up comfort. This was the prophet’s mission. The world is full of comfortless hearts, and ere thou art sufficient for this lofty ministry, thou must be trained. And … Continue reading
“They were forbidden of the Holy Ghost to preach the Word in Asia” (Acts 16:6). It is interesting to study the methods of His guidance as it was extended towards these early heralds of the Cross. It consisted largely in … Continue reading
“For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us” (Rom. 8:18). I kept for nearly a year the flask-shaped cocoon of an emperor moth. … Continue reading
“I will cause the shower to come down in his season; there shall be showers of blessing” (Ezek. 34:26). What is thy season this morning? Is it a season of drought? Then that is the season for showers. Is it … Continue reading
“I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content” (Phil. 4:11). Paul, denied of every comfort, wrote the above words in his dungeon. A story is told of a king who went into his garden one morning, … Continue reading
“When thou passest through the waters…they shall not overflow thee” (Isa. 43:2). God does not open paths for us in advance of our coming. He does not promise help before help is needed. He does not remove obstacles out of … Continue reading
“Lord, there is none beside thee to help.” (2 Chron. 14:11, RV). Remind God of His entire responsibility. “There is none beside thee to help.” The odds against Asa were enormous. There was a million of men in arms against … Continue reading