- If Christ Should Come Tonight by Martha Snell Nicholson (4)
- The Old-Fashioned Way by Civilla D. Martin (1)
- Tim Thomas I am looking to play this song on my guitar...
- Account of Two Women Who Prayed for D. L. Moody (1)
- Daniel Brown This is a wonderful testimony! Is there a book in...
- Elisabeth Elliot Quotes (6)
- Collette Diez I have been searching to try to find Elisabeth Elliot's...
- About This Site (20)
- Edith I just found this site. Thank you.
- Unawares by Emma A. Lent (5)
- Arlynne L Jondro In 1960 I was a beehive in my church, and...
- Guests by Martha Snell Nicholson (1)
- James Murdoch Since 1987 I have lived with chronic low back pain...
- Basilea Schlink (5)
Category Archives: Elisabeth Elliot
Some of you are perhaps feeling that you are voyaging just now on a moonless sea. Uncertainty surrounds you. There seem to be no signs to follow. Perhaps you feel about to be engulfed by loneliness. There is no one … Continue reading
Click here to Listen.
Resent God’s ways. Worry as much as possible. Pray only about things you can’t manage by yourself. Refuse to accept what God gives. Look for peace elsewhere than in Him. Try to rule your own life. Doubt God’s word. Carry … Continue reading
Click here to listen. Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you. 1 Peter 4:12 © Copyrighted material. All rights reserved by the copyright holder. Used herein … Continue reading
Click here to listen. © Copyrighted material. All rights reserved by the copyright holder. Used herein by permission.
Leslie Basham: Elisabeth Elliot says, “If a woman gets married she is going to marry . . . Elisabeth Elliot: . . . sinful person. There isn’t anything else to marry. I say that to women all the time. You’ve got to remember, … Continue reading
Leslie Basham: Elisabeth Elliot always used to open her radio program Gateway To Joythe same way. Elisabeth Elliot: “You are loved with an everlasting love”—that’s what the Bible says—“and underneath are the everlasting arms.” Leslie: Ten years ago, Elisabeth Elliot introduced her program: Elisabeth: This … Continue reading
Series: Women in the Shadow of the Almighty (Elisabeth Elliot) Leslie Basham: Elisabeth Elliot sometimes receives letters from women that say something like this. Elisabeth Elliot: “I submit to my husband as long as he’s being nice to me,” or, … Continue reading
Series: Women in the Shadow of the Almighty (Elisabeth Elliot) Leslie Basham: Elisabeth Elliot takes us back to the moment Eve disobeyed God. Elisabeth Elliot: Eve showed us the one principle of hell, which is: I AM MY OWN.“I am … Continue reading