- Martha Snell Nicholson (9)
- Worrying by Basilea Schlink (1)
- Andy Thompson As a Christian who is a born worrier, I really...
- Jesus, tender Shepherd, hear me by Mary Lundie Duncan (3)
- Praise in the Midst of Trouble - Streams in the... (1)
- Margaret Henderson I read these lovely devotions every day and I find...
- More Artwork by Lilias Trotter (3)
- Anthea Yes! Check out Lilias' paintings on www.fineartamerica.com
- Mary Lundie Duncan (1814-1840) (1)
- Melody Myrow My Grandmother taught me this prayer when I was a...
- Faith’s Checkbook 02/17 (1)
- Anita Faith's Checkbook has been such an encouraging devotional. It offers...
- A Devious Repentance By Elisabeth Elliot (5)
Category Archives: Mary Lundie Duncan
Where is the beauty of that ancient land, Where patriarchs fed their flocks by hving streams Still tower to heaven its mountain summits grand, Still o’er them flings the sun his glorious beams. But bowed on Lebanon the cedar’s pride, … Continue reading
Lo! round the throne, a glorious band, The saints in countless myriads stand; Of every tongue redeemed to God, Arrayed in garments washed in blood, Arrayed in garments washed in blood. Through tribulation great they came; They bore the cross, … Continue reading
1 Jesus, tender Shepherd, hear me; Bless Thy little lamb to-night: Through the darkness be Thou near me, Keep me safe till morning light. 2 All this day Thy hand has led me, And I thank Thee for Thy care; … Continue reading