- Helen Lemmel (1863-1961) (1)
- Alice Kowalski aka Allie Jo Thomas I love Helen's song, "Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus" I...
- Testimony: Coming Out of Hebrew Roots Movement (Anonymous) (8)
- Alicia Just because this was your experience doesn't mean that we...
- Amy Carmichael's Dream (2)
- Ken Nyhus I just read this powerful poem called, "Amy Carmichael's Dream"....
- Biography of Gladys Aylward (3)
- Wes Groleau (???) I think the article should have included the fact that...
- Prayer for Our Children by Amy Carmichael (3)
- christine barbour-johnson This hymn / poem by Amy Carmichael ( which was...
- Many Crowd The Savior's Kingdom by Amy Carmichael (1)
- Jean Patience Very true. It is to wake up the nowadays Christians...
- Mary: Portrait of a Woman Used by God by Nancy... (2)
- MADGE May i become as this woman. Amen.
- If - Part 2 (Calvary Love) by Amy Carmichael (4)
- Biography of Madame Guyon (5)
- Amo A brilliant article. Thanks for your hard work. I will...
- Hope for Hurting Women - Testimony of Jackie Kenaston (2)
- Duncan Pate Well I woke up with more hope than yesterday 16-10-2017...
- Helen Lemmel (1863-1961) (1)
Category Archives: Frances Ridley Havergal
Yes! He knows the way is dreary, Knows the weakness of our frame, Knows that hand and heart are weary; He, ‘in all points,’ felt the same. He is near to help and bless; Be not weary, onward press.Look to … Continue reading
Another Year Is Dawning Another Year is dawning! Dear Master let me be, In working or in waiting, Another year with thee. Another year in leaning, Upon Thy loving breast, Of ever-deepening trustfulness Of quiet, happy rest. Another year of … Continue reading
Poet divine! My heart is full of love, My thoughts well in my throat and melt in tears When seeking to express the power thy words convey. Thou hast a soul that wraps round mine sweet peace, That tells me … Continue reading
Leave behind earth’s empty pleasure, Fleeting hope and changeful love; Leave its soon-corroding treasure; There are better things above. Leave, oh, leave thy fond aspirings, Bid thy restless heart be still; Cease, oh cease, thy vain desirings, Only seek thy … Continue reading
“Father, we know the REALITY of Jesus Christ.”— Words used by a workman in prayer Reality, reality, Lord Jesus Christ, Thou art to me! From the spectral mists and driving clouds, From the shifting shadows and phantom crowds; From unreal … Continue reading
“He faileth not.”—Zephaniah 3:5. I. He who hath led will lead All through the wilderness; He who hath fed will feed; He who hath blessed will bless; He who hath heard thy cry, Will never close His ear; He who … Continue reading
“My God shall supply all your need, according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.” Who shall tell our untold need, Deeply felt, though scarcely known! Who the hungering soul can feed, Guard, and guide, but God alone? Blessèd … Continue reading
“Lord, to whom shall we go?”—John 6:68. I bring my sins to Thee, The sins I cannot count, That all may cleansèd be In Thy once opened Fount. I bring them, Saviour, all to Thee, The burden is too great … Continue reading
I John 4:16. Knowing that the God on high, With a tender Father’s grace, Waits to hear your faintest cry, Waits to show a Father’s face,— Stay and think! — oh, should not you Love this gracious Father too? Knowing … Continue reading
The beauty of a consecrated Christian life has probably never been more perfectly revealed than in the life of Frances Ridley Havergal. To read the story of her life is not only an inspiration, but it discloses at once the … Continue reading