- Helen Lemmel (1863-1961) (1)
- Alice Kowalski aka Allie Jo Thomas I love Helen's song, "Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus" I...
- Testimony: Coming Out of Hebrew Roots Movement (Anonymous) (8)
- Alicia Just because this was your experience doesn't mean that we...
- Amy Carmichael's Dream (2)
- Ken Nyhus I just read this powerful poem called, "Amy Carmichael's Dream"....
- Biography of Gladys Aylward (3)
- Wes Groleau (???) I think the article should have included the fact that...
- Prayer for Our Children by Amy Carmichael (3)
- christine barbour-johnson This hymn / poem by Amy Carmichael ( which was...
- Many Crowd The Savior's Kingdom by Amy Carmichael (1)
- Jean Patience Very true. It is to wake up the nowadays Christians...
- Mary: Portrait of a Woman Used by God by Nancy... (2)
- MADGE May i become as this woman. Amen.
- If - Part 2 (Calvary Love) by Amy Carmichael (4)
- Biography of Madame Guyon (5)
- Amo A brilliant article. Thanks for your hard work. I will...
- Hope for Hurting Women - Testimony of Jackie Kenaston (2)
- Duncan Pate Well I woke up with more hope than yesterday 16-10-2017...
- Helen Lemmel (1863-1961) (1)
Category Archives: Fanny Crosby
Mourner, wheresoever thou art, At the cross there’s room! Tell the burden of thy heart, At the cross there’s room! Tell it in thy Savior’s ear, Cast away thine every fear, Only speak, and He will hear; At the cross … Continue reading
A few more marchings weary, then we’ll gather home! A few more storm clouds dreary, then we’ll gather home! A few more days the cross to bear, And then with Christ a crown to wear; A few more marchings weary, … Continue reading
This beloved hymn came from the grateful heart of Fanny Crosby after she had received a direct answer to her prayer. One day when she desperately needed five dollars and had no idea where she could obtain it, Fanny followed … Continue reading
Breaking through the clouds that gather, O’er the Christian’s natal skies, Distant beams, like floods of glory, Fill the soul with glad surprise; And we almost hear the echo Of the pure and holy throng, In the bright, the bright … Continue reading
Never be sad or desponding, Only have faith to believe; Grace, for the duties before thee, Ask of thy God and receive. Never give up, Never give up, Never give up to thy sorrows, Jesus will bid them depart; Trust … Continue reading
1. Jesus, keep me near the cross; there a precious fountain, free to all, a healing stream, flows from Calvary’s mountain. Refrain: In the cross, in the cross, be my glory ever, till my raptured soul shall find rest beyond … Continue reading
To God be the glory, great things He hath done, So loved He the world that He gave us His Son, Who yielded His life an atonement for sin, And opened the lifegate that all may go in. Refrain: Praise … Continue reading
We love Him, because He first loved us. 1 John 4:19 I’m trusting, only trusting In Jesus day by day: I feel His presence nearer, While pressing on my way; My soul is full of glory, And this my … Continue reading
Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved. Acts 4:12 For in Him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. Colossians 2:9 O Jesus, my Lord … Continue reading
Take the world, but give me Jesus, All its joys are but a name; But His love abideth ever, Through eternal years the same. Oh, the height and depth of mercy! Oh, the length and breadth of love! Oh, the … Continue reading