- Helen Lemmel (1863-1961) (1)
- Alice Kowalski aka Allie Jo Thomas I love Helen's song, "Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus" I...
- Testimony: Coming Out of Hebrew Roots Movement (Anonymous) (8)
- Alicia Just because this was your experience doesn't mean that we...
- Amy Carmichael's Dream (2)
- Ken Nyhus I just read this powerful poem called, "Amy Carmichael's Dream"....
- Biography of Gladys Aylward (3)
- Wes Groleau (???) I think the article should have included the fact that...
- Prayer for Our Children by Amy Carmichael (3)
- christine barbour-johnson This hymn / poem by Amy Carmichael ( which was...
- Many Crowd The Savior's Kingdom by Amy Carmichael (1)
- Jean Patience Very true. It is to wake up the nowadays Christians...
- Mary: Portrait of a Woman Used by God by Nancy... (2)
- MADGE May i become as this woman. Amen.
- If - Part 2 (Calvary Love) by Amy Carmichael (4)
- Biography of Madame Guyon (5)
- Amo A brilliant article. Thanks for your hard work. I will...
- Hope for Hurting Women - Testimony of Jackie Kenaston (2)
- Duncan Pate Well I woke up with more hope than yesterday 16-10-2017...
- Helen Lemmel (1863-1961) (1)
Category Archives: Charlotte Elliot
O holy Savior, Friend unseen, The faint, the weak on Thee may lean, Help me, throughout life’s varying scene, By faith to cling to Thee. Blessed with this fellowship divine, Take what Thou wilt, I’ll ne’er repine; E’en as the … Continue reading
Christian! seek not yet repose, Hear thy guardian angel say; Thou art in the midst of foes; “Watch and pray.” Principalities and powers, Mustering their unseen array, Wait for thy unguarded hours; “Watch and pray.” Gird thy heavenly armor on, … Continue reading
“Just as I am” will doubtlessly be sung to the end of time, and as often as Christians sing it they will praise God and bless the memory of the woman who wrote it—Charlotte Elliott. This hymn will have a … Continue reading
Why should I fear to die? In that sweet home above Are gathering all my family, And all the friends I love; Heavenward I look, and breathe the prayer. Soon, soon their happiness to share. Surely ’tis time to die … Continue reading
For thee, poor widowed heart, In vain sweet spring returns ; The charm of vernal songs and flowers, The joys reviving nature showers. Touch not the heart that mourns ; Or touch it so, As wakes fresh woe For one … Continue reading
My soul followeth hard after Thee.”— Psa/m Ixiii 8. I LOOK to Thee ! I hope in Thee ! I glory in Thy name ! I make Thy righteousness my plea, Thou all-atoning Lamb ! Methinks e’en death yfiW welcome … Continue reading
‘Blessed is he whom the Lord, when He Cometh, shall find watching,’ Thou for whom we look, now aid me Still to watch, and trim my light ! Thou in white robes hast arrayed me, I must watch to keep … Continue reading
Spirit of truth, of power, of love. Who mak’st the contrite heart Thy seat. The Father’s promise from above, Blest Paraclete ! The gift by Christ sent down from heaven To cheer His flock, then tempest-tost, The abundant compensation given … Continue reading