- If Christ Should Come Tonight by Martha Snell Nicholson (4)
- The Old-Fashioned Way by Civilla D. Martin (1)
- Tim Thomas I am looking to play this song on my guitar...
- Account of Two Women Who Prayed for D. L. Moody (1)
- Daniel Brown This is a wonderful testimony! Is there a book in...
- Elisabeth Elliot Quotes (6)
- Collette Diez I have been searching to try to find Elisabeth Elliot's...
- About This Site (20)
- Edith I just found this site. Thank you.
- Unawares by Emma A. Lent (5)
- Arlynne L Jondro In 1960 I was a beehive in my church, and...
- Guests by Martha Snell Nicholson (1)
- James Murdoch Since 1987 I have lived with chronic low back pain...
- Basilea Schlink (5)
Category Archives: Anna L Waring
“I will fear no evil, for thou art with me.” — Psalm 23:4. In Heavenly Love abiding, No change my heart shall fear, And safe is such confiding, For nothing changes here. The storm may roar without me, My heart … Continue reading
“The Lord is the portion of mine inheritance.” — Psalm 16:5. Though some good things of lower worth My heart is called on to resign, Of all the gifts in heaven and earth, The greatest and the best is mine … Continue reading
“In returning and rest shall ye be saved; in quietness and confidence shall be your strength.” — Isaiah 30:15. With a heart full of anxious request, Which my Father in heaven bestowed, I wandered alone, and distressed, In search of … Continue reading
“I will pour water on him that is thirsty, and floods upon the dry ground.” — Isaiah 44:8. Source of my spirit’s deep desire For living joys that shall not perish, The patient hope Thy words inspire, Still let Thy … Continue reading
“I, even I, am He that comforteth you.” — Isaiah 2:12 Sweet is the solace of Thy love, My Heavenly Friend, to me, While through the hidden way of faith I journey home with Thee, Learning by quiet thankfulness As … Continue reading
“If ye shall ask anything in my name, I will do it.” — John 14:14. My prayer to the promise shall cling — I will not give heed to a doubt; For I ask for the one needful thing, Which … Continue reading
“Thou maintainest my lot.” — Psalm 16:5. Source of my life’s refreshing springs, Whose presence in my heart sustains me, Thy love appoints me pleasant things, Thy mercy orders all that pains me. If loving hearts were never lonely, If … Continue reading