- If Christ Should Come Tonight by Martha Snell Nicholson (4)
- The Old-Fashioned Way by Civilla D. Martin (1)
- Tim Thomas I am looking to play this song on my guitar...
- Account of Two Women Who Prayed for D. L. Moody (1)
- Daniel Brown This is a wonderful testimony! Is there a book in...
- Elisabeth Elliot Quotes (6)
- Collette Diez I have been searching to try to find Elisabeth Elliot's...
- About This Site (20)
- Edith I just found this site. Thank you.
- Unawares by Emma A. Lent (5)
- Arlynne L Jondro In 1960 I was a beehive in my church, and...
- Guests by Martha Snell Nicholson (1)
- James Murdoch Since 1987 I have lived with chronic low back pain...
- Basilea Schlink (5)
Category Archives: Articles
Erin Davis Ladies’ Bible studies are a staple in most of our churches. That’s a good thing! Titus 2:3–5 tells us that it is God’s design that women teach God’s Word to each other. But have you ever wondered what … Continue reading
By: Erin Davis A herd of antelopes grazes together on an African plain. There are so many of them that they are calm and relaxed, drawing a false sense of security from their numbers. They do not scan the horizon … Continue reading
During my stay at Basle I attended a meeting one day, at which a venerable, pious clergyman expounded the Greek New Testament to several brethren who purposed to give themselves to missionary service. The passage to which this dear aged … Continue reading
I wonder WHY you have this little booklet in your hand? With a title like “Hope for Hurting Women” there’s a good possibility that you might be a hurting woman yourself looking for some hope? Or possibly you know a hurting woman … Continue reading
In Psalm 132, David is praying for the Lord to come to dwell with him. He says that he will not sleep, until he finds a place for the Lord to dwell. (vs. 4,5) He was so zealous for the … Continue reading
The world is deathly ill. It is dying. The Great Physician has already signed the death certificate. Yet there is still a great work for Christians to do. They are to be streams of living water, channels of mercy to … Continue reading
The Proverbs 31 woman is all the rage in Christian circles these days. Amazon.com offers over 130 titles on the Proverbs 31 woman – books detailing the ways you can become this lady of timeless virtue and godly character. In … Continue reading
Bitterness (and its evil cousin, envy of others) is one of the biggest battles I face as a single woman. Maybe you can relate. You’re on Facebook and you see a single friend has become engaged. The picture of her … Continue reading
If there is one thing Christian singles seem to agree on these days it is how frustrated they are with the church. “The church is so focused on family!” “All they care about is marriage, marriage, marriage!” “There’s no singles … Continue reading
Thus says the Lord: “Keep justice, and do righteousness, for soon my salvation will come, and my deliverance be revealed. 2 Blessed is the man who does this, and the son of man who holds it fast, who keeps the … Continue reading