- Helen Lemmel (1863-1961) (1)
- Alice Kowalski aka Allie Jo Thomas I love Helen's song, "Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus" I...
- Testimony: Coming Out of Hebrew Roots Movement (Anonymous) (8)
- Alicia Just because this was your experience doesn't mean that we...
- Amy Carmichael's Dream (2)
- Ken Nyhus I just read this powerful poem called, "Amy Carmichael's Dream"....
- Biography of Gladys Aylward (3)
- Wes Groleau (???) I think the article should have included the fact that...
- Prayer for Our Children by Amy Carmichael (3)
- christine barbour-johnson This hymn / poem by Amy Carmichael ( which was...
- Many Crowd The Savior's Kingdom by Amy Carmichael (1)
- Jean Patience Very true. It is to wake up the nowadays Christians...
- Mary: Portrait of a Woman Used by God by Nancy... (2)
- MADGE May i become as this woman. Amen.
- If - Part 2 (Calvary Love) by Amy Carmichael (4)
- Biography of Madame Guyon (5)
- Amo A brilliant article. Thanks for your hard work. I will...
- Hope for Hurting Women - Testimony of Jackie Kenaston (2)
- Duncan Pate Well I woke up with more hope than yesterday 16-10-2017...
- Helen Lemmel (1863-1961) (1)
Author Archives: Michelle
“Being perplexed, I say, ‘Lord, make it right! Night is as day to Thee, Darkness as light. I am afraid to touch Things that involve so much; My trembling hand may shake, My skilless hand may break; Thine can make … Continue reading
“They were forbidden of the Holy Ghost to preach the Word in Asia” (Acts 16:6). It is interesting to study the methods of His guidance as it was extended towards these early heralds of the Cross. It consisted largely in … Continue reading
“For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us” (Rom. 8:18). I kept for nearly a year the flask-shaped cocoon of an emperor moth. … Continue reading
Lord, who ordainest for mankind Benignant toils and tender cares! We thank Thee for the ties that bind The mother to the child she bears.We thank Thee for the hopes that rise, Within her heart, as, day by day, The … Continue reading
“I will cause the shower to come down in his season; there shall be showers of blessing” (Ezek. 34:26). What is thy season this morning? Is it a season of drought? Then that is the season for showers. Is it … Continue reading
Phoebe wrote of this after the loss of their first child, at the age of nine months. He was born September 1828. He was indeed a lovely flower, Although of pallid hue, Whilst love maternal, “magic power,” Beheld new beauties … Continue reading
A few more marchings weary, then we’ll gather home! A few more storm clouds dreary, then we’ll gather home! A few more days the cross to bear, And then with Christ a crown to wear; A few more marchings weary, … Continue reading
“I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content” (Phil. 4:11). Paul, denied of every comfort, wrote the above words in his dungeon. A story is told of a king who went into his garden one morning, … Continue reading
“When thou passest through the waters…they shall not overflow thee” (Isa. 43:2). God does not open paths for us in advance of our coming. He does not promise help before help is needed. He does not remove obstacles out of … Continue reading