- If Christ Should Come Tonight by Martha Snell Nicholson (4)
- The Old-Fashioned Way by Civilla D. Martin (1)
- Tim Thomas I am looking to play this song on my guitar...
- Account of Two Women Who Prayed for D. L. Moody (1)
- Daniel Brown This is a wonderful testimony! Is there a book in...
- Elisabeth Elliot Quotes (6)
- Collette Diez I have been searching to try to find Elisabeth Elliot's...
- About This Site (20)
- Edith I just found this site. Thank you.
- Unawares by Emma A. Lent (5)
- Arlynne L Jondro In 1960 I was a beehive in my church, and...
- Guests by Martha Snell Nicholson (1)
- James Murdoch Since 1987 I have lived with chronic low back pain...
- Basilea Schlink (5)
Author Archives: Michelle
JUN 16 – POSSESS, NOT ONLY PROFESS For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance. (Matthew 13:12) When the Lord has given to a man much grace, He will give him more. A little … Continue reading
JUN 15 – HOME BLESSINGS EXTENDED The Lord shall bless thee out of Zion: and thou shalt see the good of Jerusalem all the days of thy life. (Psalm 128:5) This is a promise to the God-fearing man who walks … Continue reading
JUN 14 – HE CONSTANTLY ABIDES For the Lord will not forsake his people for his great name’s sake; because it hath pleased the Lord to make you his people. (1 Samuel 12:22) God’s choice of His people is the … Continue reading
JUN 13 – DIVINE CULTIVATION I the Lord do keep it; I will water it every moment: Lest any hurt it, I will keep it night and day. (Isaiah 27:3) When the Lord Himself speaks in His own proper person … Continue reading
JUN 12 – DWELLING SAFELY APART Israel then shall dwell in safety alone: the fountain of Jacob shall be upon a land of corn and wine; also his heavens shall drop down dew, (Deuteronomy 33:28) The more we dwell alone, … Continue reading
JUN 11 – NO CAUSE TO BLUSH Fear not; for thou shalt not be ashamed. (Isaiah 54.4) We shall not be ashamed of our faith. Carping critics may assail the Scriptures upon which we ground our belief, but every year … Continue reading
JUN 10 – A SHEPHERD SECURES THEM They shall feed and lie down, and none shall make them afraid. (Zephaniah 3:13) Yesterday we thought of the afflicted and poor people whom the Lord left to be a living seed in … Continue reading
JUN 9 – A TRUSTWORTHY NAME I will also leave in the midst of thee an afflicted and poor people, and they shall trust in the name of the Lord. (Zephaniah 3:12) When true religion is ready to die out … Continue reading
JUN 8 – WISDOM FOR THE ASKING If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. (James 1:5) If any of you lack … Continue reading