- If Christ Should Come Tonight by Martha Snell Nicholson (4)
- The Old-Fashioned Way by Civilla D. Martin (1)
- Tim Thomas I am looking to play this song on my guitar...
- Account of Two Women Who Prayed for D. L. Moody (1)
- Daniel Brown This is a wonderful testimony! Is there a book in...
- Elisabeth Elliot Quotes (6)
- Collette Diez I have been searching to try to find Elisabeth Elliot's...
- About This Site (20)
- Edith I just found this site. Thank you.
- Unawares by Emma A. Lent (5)
- Arlynne L Jondro In 1960 I was a beehive in my church, and...
- Guests by Martha Snell Nicholson (1)
- James Murdoch Since 1987 I have lived with chronic low back pain...
- Basilea Schlink (5)
Author Archives: Michelle
JUN 25 – A STAIRCASE TO HEAVEN And he saith unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Hereafter ye shall see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of man. (John 1:51) Yes, … Continue reading
JUN 24 – THE LORD’S “MUCH MORE” And Amaziah said to the man of God, But what shall we do for the hundred talents which I have given to the army of Israel? And the man of God answered, The … Continue reading
JUN 23 – THE ENEMY FRUSTRATED Therefore thus saith the Lord concerning the king of Assyria, He shall not come into this city, nor shoot an arrow there, nor come before it with shield, nor cast a bank against it. … Continue reading
JUN 22 – HE WITH US; WE WITH HIM The fear of the Lord prolongeth days: but the years of the wicked shall be shortened. (Proverbs 10:27) There is no doubt about it. The fear of the Lord leads to … Continue reading
JUN 21 – A WOMAN’S WAR The Lord shall sell Sisera into the hand of a woman. (Judges 4:9) Rather an unusual text, but there may be souls in the world that may have faith enough to grasp it. Barak, … Continue reading
JUN 20 – THE LORD OUR COMPANION Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. (Psalm 23:4) Sweet … Continue reading
JUN 19 – A SOUND HEART Let my heart be sound in thy statutes: that I be not ashamed. (Psalm 119:80) We may regard this inspired prayer as containing within itself the assurance that those who keep close to the … Continue reading
JUN 18 – GOD HIMSELF SHALL WORK Now will I rise, saith the Lord; now will I be exalted; now will I lift up myself. (Isaiah 33:10) When the spoilers had made the land as waste as if devoured by … Continue reading
JUN 17 – OUR FIELD OF BATTLE For the Lord your God is he that goeth with you, to fight for you against your enemies, to save you. (Deuteronomy 20:4) We have no enemies but the enemies of God. Our … Continue reading