Glory be to Thee, O Lord; glory be to Thee. That this day, and every day, may come on perfect, holy, peaceable, healthful, and without sin,—grant, Lord, we beseech Thee. What things are good and profitable to our souls, together with peace in this world, grant, Lord, we beseech Thee. That we may accomplish the rest of our life, in repentance and godly fear, in health and peace, grant, Lord, we beseech Thee. Whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are of good report,—that we may think on these things to do them, grant, Lord, we beseech Thee. A Christian end of our life, without sin, without shame, and, if Thou thinkest good, without pain; when Thou wilt, and as Thou wilt, grant, Lord, we beseech Thee—Amen. Lancelot Andretwes (1555–1626).
- Rosalind Goforth (2)
- He Giveth More Grace by Annie Johnson Flint (1)
- Cesar A Gonzalez Reading this word filled up my soul.
- Missionary's Wives (4)
- E Thank you, Joy. Your response was very helpful and encouraging...
- Elisabeth Elliot (1)
- Jane Henderson I am in search of Elisabeth Elliott flip devotional that...
- Biography of Madame Guyon (3)
- Margaret Greenwood A very moving account of an amazing lady. What an...
- Prayer for Our Children by Amy Carmichael (1)
- Mary Winslow (1)
- christine Thank you
- All Women (6)
- Gisela Yohannan (4)
- Michelle What???